Chapter 12: Naith doesn't exist

Ever since that video on Tiffany's Instagram went viral, rumors have swirled in out school. Someone even made up a ship name for us! What the hell? The name itself is Naith. Earlier today I was going down the hall when I was swarmed by a bunch of people. They were all asking the same questions. "How's Nick? How's you relationship? How's Naith doing?"

I turned to them with a withering stare. "Naith doesn't exist."

They looked back on me. "Of course it exists! We saw it on Tiffany's Insta-" I cut them off. "TIFFANY doesn't know what she's talking about! You can't all just believe whatever she says in an instant!" I said and led myself out of the mob. Everyone just stared at me as I hobbled to my next class. I took my seat. Julia came and sit next to me. Nick sat behind me. Julia glanced at me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I looked over at her. "Not with this. " I said, gesturing to my crutches. She looked matter-of-factly at me. "I know that, but is there anything else? I sighed. "Everyone is shipping me and Nick." I whispered so Nick couldn't hear me. The bell rings and class goes by pretty fast. Julia gets up and helps me with my books. "Julia, I'm going to go to the gym during lunch. Don't say anything to anyone about where I'm going because everyone will want to ask me about Naith." She nodded. When I went to lunch, I sat with Julia, like always. Nick was about to get out of his seat as I hobbled away on my crutches. I don't know what Julia said to him though.

I changed and walked out on my boot. I punched the bag, with the frustration of my fucked up life in every punch. I didn't know about Nick. Did I like him?

No. Hell no.

I heard the door creak open. I turned to see Julia. "What's up, Julia?"

"Lunch's almost over. You better get ready for your next class."

Had I really been contemplating my life for a half an hour? I guess so. I hurried out of the gym to suddenly run into Tiffany.

"Awww, is Falcon having a hissy fit?" She said sarcastically. I looked up at her. "I'm the one who has hissy fits?" I said, raising my eyebrows. "That's pretty fuckin funny. Oh, you meant that? I don't give a shit." I said, allowing a snicker to come out of my mouth.

Later that day, at my mom's house, I got a text from a random number. It read,

Hey, it's Nick. Just wondering how u are. And remember that dare i did, asking you out? Ohh, never mind I'll talk to u tomorrow

Why in all hell would he want to talk to me?

I'm starting to think Naith might exist.

I'm sorry the chapter was short, but I just have been busy lately, and I'm sorry for that. Anyway, THANK YOU FOR 280 VIEWS!! I never thought a book of mine would get so many views and votes! Thank you guys and keep reading!