Chapter 24: Ecstatic

Word count: 2093

That was the second thing I felt after fatigue. I mean, I don't know about you, but sleep and food comes before everything else. I slowly came to full realization that I was going to Florida tomorrow. Tomorrow. *Cue Annie music* (sorry I had to do that). The third thing on my mind, other than sleep and food, was this, and I wanted to get the day over with as soon as possible. I mean, would you not, considering you were going to Florida tomorrow?

I sprinted down the stairs, eager to eat and punch stuff. I made myself French toast and quickly devoured the meal. I decided I was going on a run, to let out all that built up energy and hopefully not destroy anything. Note that I said hopefully. *Evil grin*

I put on a Nike sports bra and black leggings before going downstairs to fill a water bottle. When I went outside, I was met with the smiling May sunrise looking down at me. Okay I had to take a picture. After taking the picture I put my phone in my pocket and started to jog.

*************************

I had absolutely no idea how long I had been jogging. It was after probably 2 hours of consecutive jogging that my legs told me to go home. As I started to walk things seemed quiet. Too quiet. Something was up. I froze, getting into defensive stance.

I was so focused on my sides and front that I didn't notice the attacker from the back. And believe it or not, it was one of Tiffany's bitches. Had I gotten soft? Could I have just taken an attack by one of Tiffany's goons? What the hell? This would not stand.

I whipped around, catching her hanging onto my clothes. I spun around, taking her with me, before taking her hands off of my back and taking them in my own, whipping her around before letting go, sending her 10 feet away, landing on her back. She's lucky, she might of scraped more
If she'd landed on her stomach. I delivered one more phrase before leaving her on the sidewalk.

"You give a quick message to Tiffany. Tell her that this was my doing and that I won't hesitate to do it again.

And I left her on the sidewalk, probably bleeding, without looking back.

*************************

If that was Tiffany's attempt, she failed. Horribly. I walked back inside, reflexively grabbing a water bottle and taking my shoes off.

After about 3 hours of some stretching, eating, and television I heard the doorbell ring. I got up to get it and opened the door to see Nick.

"Oh hey! What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was just here to rob you." He said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I laughed. "Okay, what do you actually want?" I asked, still smiling.

He chuckled. "Want to go bike through the city?"

I cocked my head to the side, considering this. A bike ride actually sounded pretty good. Without answering I went to the garage and grabbed my bike. As I rolled it out he smiled. "Hey, I gotta go get mine too." He said. I smirked. "Well, I'll meet you downtown then. BYE!" I yelled the last part in his face. He flinched, then a playful grin appeared on his face. "WHAT YOU GET BAck here!" His voice faded away as I pedaled toward the town.

*****************************

About ten minutes later, I heard the pedals pumping and saw Nick, rolling his eyes. I smirked. "What took ya so long?" A smirk made its way to his face before he started asking me where we should go. We decided on a nice sidewalk by the shops.

When the sign turned green I sped ahead of him and I could hear his laugh disappear from my hearing.

Nicks POV
(I know I haven't been doing Nicks POV so tell me if you want me to do it more!)