Park time

Chap 10: Park time

Karma's POV

I yawned a bit as I started to wake up, it was saturday meaning we didn't have school, so I made sure to sleep in. I slowly brought my hand up to my face and breathed out to smell my breath. Dragon breath, literally.

I groaned as I figured out I had to go out of bed, but something stopped me. I looked down to what was holding me and stopped, Nagisa's arms were tight against my waist. Blush flushed onto my face, how could I have forgotten he slept over?

I looked down at his sleeping face and pushed away a strand of hair from his eyes, he looked adorable. His light blue hair was sprawled against the pillow and his face was so peaceful. I inspected his face a bit more and snorted a bit as I noticed a line of drool coming from his mouth.

I really didn't want to wake him right now, but with the mixture of my breath, and the smell of the pizza we didn't throw away, he'd probably pass out. I sighed and tried to get his attention. I tried pushing on his shoulders a bit and surprisingly he began to wake up.

He groaned a bit as he reached around for something. His hands now off my waist I took the chance to bolt to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth, and messed with my hair a bit before running back into the room to see a confused Nagisa.

He turned to me and his face flushed making me smirk, "good morning blueberry, how'd you sleep?" I ask getting closer to him. He wipes his mouth a bit, "It was good" he murmured after making sure all the drool was gone. I smiled as I reached his side of the bed, "especially since you had a killer grip on my waist to make sure I wouldn't leave" I tease. His eyes widened and his face flushed even brighter than before, "i-i'm sorry I tend to do t-that a l-lot" he stuttered making him even more adorable.

I laughed and ruffled his hair, "alright then, how about some breakfast?" I say before he could complain about his hair. He nods, but before I can say anything else he runs in the direction of the bathroom to probably brush his teeth and fix his bed head.

Finally after what felt like forever he came out with his hair still down and sighed, "you have no hair ties" he said sighing. Last night while watching the movie I ended up losing his hair ties when I was playing with his hair. "You owe me some new hair ties" he growled walking over to me. His light blue hair fell on his shoulder and I couldn't help but want to play with it again. Yet I somehow resisted and brought him back to the kitchen for the breakfast as promised, I'll play with it later.

Once in the dining room I noticed my dad on the other side of the room once again drinking his cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. He looked up and smiled at me, "good morning my son and my son's friend." he said making me roll my eyes, "his name is Nagisa dad" I say. He nods, "of course, I knew that" he said looking into his coffee. I sighed, "Nagisa, I'm going to go get the breakfast, I'll be back okay" I say walking to the kitchen doors. He nods and waves at me before I close the door to make the breakfast.

I thought about all the things I could make, french toast, waffles, eggs, bacon, and much more. What could I make my blueberry? I smirked as an idea came to mind and started to cook.

I put on an apron, took out some flour, eggs, milk, butter and more ingredients and started to mix it all in a bowl. Once the batter was ready I got out a pan and placed some batter on it before setting it on the stove to cook. I waited a few minutes for the batter to cook, and then flipped it so the other side could cook. After that I did it, I got some more batter and continued the cycle until I had a full stack of them on a plate. I smiled as I looked at the perfect breakfast dish for him, blueberry pancakes.

I walk out of the kitchen with the pancakes in my hand and see Nagisa having a small conversation with my dad, and if I heard correctly it was about how we met. I walked over to Nagisa and placed the plate down and saw his eyes light up, "I love these! Thank you Karma!" he said before taking a bite. I watched him eat a few bites and smiled, the way he stuffed the pancakes in his mouth making his cheeks puff out was to cute. I look over at my dad who seemed to be watching the both of us smiling. Creep. I take a bite of my own pancakes, and I got to admit they were really good.