Lunch time

Chap 11: Lunch (i give up I didn't proofread sorry it won't be that good)

Nagisa's POV

He's an idiot. He's a downright idiot.

Who does he think he is coming up to me saying, "I just told someone you were a female and my girlfriend! So let's eat lunch with her!" well that's not what he said exactly, but that's what it felt like. You leave this guy alone for only a few minutes and BAM! Now I have to deal with this situation. I looked down at the hair ties in his hands and sigh, "please go purchase them, I'll talk to her." I say sighing, "which one is she?" Karma turns around and points to a girl with black hair in two braided pigtails. She looked extremely nervous and had a pair of glasses resting on her nose.

I sigh and smile at her and give her a little wave, she jumped a little at the gesture but she nonetheless waved back. I looked down at what I was wearing, the blue flannel I was wearing was tied around my waist and my black undershirt was showing. I looked like an extremely flat chested girl, but oh well, from the looks of it people couldn't tell that I was a boy.

Slowly I walked up to the shaking girl and smiled, "hello" I say putting out my hand, "it's nice to meet you". She hesitantly took my hand and nodded, "yeah, it's very nice to meet you too" she said shakily. I smiled at her, "you seem nervous, why?" I ask. Her face reddened, "w-well you must be mad at me r-right?" she said putting her head down. I cock my head confused, "why would I be mad?" I question making her look up. "I just asked o-out you're b-boyfriend, shouldn't you be mad since h-he's yours" she says making my face heat up. That's right, I'm pretending to be his... girlfriend. I shake my head and smile, "no I'm not mad at you, It's not like you did anything terrible. You only asked if he wanted to hang out, it's totally fine." I say making her face light up. "Oh thank goodness!" she burst out smiling. "I really thought that you would hate my guts for doing that, and then he said he would allow me to come with you guys. I was so nervous" she stated smiling. I couldn't help but laugh, "I could tell, now I never got your name" I say making her hit her head. "How did I forget to say that! It's Minami Okuda, but please call me Okuda. You?" she said looking at me curiously. "My name is Nagisa Shiota, but you can call me Nagisa. It's nice to meet you Okuda" I say giving her a small smile. She nodded, "same here".

For a bit Okuda and I talked for a bit until Karma came back with my pack of hair ties and tossed them to me. I caught them and smiled, "thanks Karma!" I say opening them and grabbing two of them. I slide them onto my wrist and was about to put them up when I realized I should get a mirror or something so I can put them on better. We all walk out of the shop and look around for a second to see if there are any restaurants nearby until we saw a cafe in the distance. "Would it be okay if we went there?" Karma asked pointing at the cafe. I nod, "I'm cool with it" I say looking at Okuda. She smiled and nodded, "sounds great!" she exclaimed. "Alright then, it's settled" Karma said taking my hand in his making my face heat up a bit. He smirks and starts walking ahead, 'oh he thinks he's so sly' I think to myself as my face gets red.

Once we arrived at the cafe I told the two I was going to go to the restroom to put them on, when I realized something. I was posing as a girl, and if Okuda saw me go into the boy's bathroom, oh no. "this is not happening!" I think to myself as I look at the two bathroom doors. Which one do I chose? The girls bathroom which would mean I would still look like Karma's girlfriend and a girl making this whole thing work, but I'd be going into the girls bathroom! And if I went into the boy's bathroom it could mess everything up, but it wouldn't feel as though I'm sinning.

I groan as I think over the possibilities and sigh, "screw it" I mutter as I go into the girls bathroom door. Once in the bathroom I look around and see that the walls are painted a light beige and is about the same thing as the males except no cubicles and weird trash things that were attached to each stall. I wonder why?

Godsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें