sleepover party (part 2)

After finishing the cookies, the rest of the group and you were talking about what games you should play to kill time while waiting for the pizza delivery to arrive because Jin was too lazy to cook. Being the sunshine that he is, J-hope jumped from his seat and recommended us to play "Truth or Dare" and All of us agreed to play the game. "But before we start the game, I need to go to the bathroom" you said.

After you were done using the bathroom, you came back to the living room to see that the boys are sitting into a circle formation. There was two seats left, beside Suga or beside Jimin. Just as you were going to sit beside Suga, J-hope, who was originally sitting beside Jimin, rushed to sit beside Suga as he knew about your little crush towards Jimin. Leaving you with no other seats, you walked toward your seat with your eyes glued to the ground.

You were very nervous and afraid of what is going to happen. "Okay, I'll spin the bottle first." Taehyung said. As the bottle was spinning, "Please don't point at me, please don't point at me" You said under your breath. "Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled as the bottle stopped at Jungkook. You felt relieved that it wasn't you. "So, Jungkook, truth or dare?" Taehyung asked. "Truth." Jung kook said nervously. "When and where was your first kiss?" Taehyung asked, bursting out in a laughter. "10th grade, at school." Jung kook answered, flustered. "Awwww" All of us cheered.

"Okay, its my turn to spin the bottle now" Jungkook said, trying to change the topic. He spinned the bottle and it landed on Jimin. "Jimin, truth or dare?" Jung kook asked. "Dare." Jimin answered bravely. Knowing that this was the perfect time to launch his plan, he chuckled and said "I dare you to kiss Eunha" Jimin's cheeks turned into shades of red and he looked at you, asking you for permission. You gently nodded, blushing. He cupped your cheeks and kissed your lips. Your mind couldn't process what was happening to you right now. "Those lips... those pink, pouty, sweet lips are finally on my lips." you thought. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. Jimin was shocked from your action but quickly adjust to it. The both of you finally pulled back from the kiss, catching your breathes. "I've been waiting for a long time to do this now." Jimin smiled. "would you, Lee Eunha, take the honour to be mine?" Jimin asked nervously. You nodded your head, tipped toed and kissed his cheeks. He hugged tightly and whispered " I can't believe that you're finally mine"

"IT WORKED! MY PLAN FINALLY WORKED!"
Jung kook jumped around the house. " Thanks Kookie, I owe you a big one." Jimin told him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So.... How was it guys? I hope you enjoy the story!     
<3 authornim~