Behind the Scenes with Jimin

"Daddy, buy me the lollipop." Your daughter, Jennie, said. "Next time, sweetheart. Eating too much candy is not good for your teeth." Jimin explained. She cried and ran to you. "Mommy..." She mumbled. "Cut!" The director instructed. "Jimin, Eunha, Jennie, good job. You may now take a break." The director said.

"Good job, Eunha." Jimin praised you. You blushed and replied "Good job Jimin. and you too, Jennie." You praised the both of them. "Thanks, Mom." She giggled. You chuckled at how cute she is. Even if the camera isn't recording, the three of you likes to pretend that you're a family. Thats why, Jennie, your "daughter" calls Jimin her "dad" and you as her "mom". You kept your cool and acted like nothing happen, when on the inside, you were dying of happiness because Jennie calling the both of you as her parents, making you think about what would it be like to have a happy family with Jimin. Deep inside your heart, you had feelings for him, but quickly brushed it off as you knew it would never happen.

The three of you walked back to the dressing room to rest for a while and have your make up, touched up. Today is your birthday and Jimin and Jennie had wished you happy birthday for the 90th time today. Jimin knew that you had feelings for him. Little did you know, he also had feelings for you. "How long are you gonna take before you say it, Eunha-ya?" Jimin thought. Jimin and Jennie had made a plan of giving you a surprise by Jimin kissing your cheeks.

Launching the plan, Jennie ran to you, hugging you. "Mommy, look there." She said cutely. You looked over to the side, not understanding what she wants you to see. When you look back, you realised that there's a pair of lips kissing your cheeks and no it wasn't Jennie's lips. It was Jimin's pink, soft, plump lips. You froze there, not knowing what to do. Jimin pulled away and chuckled. "You're so cute" He said ruffling your hair and pinching your mochi-with-shades-of-pink fluffy cheeks. You look down, trying to hide your blushing face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it, guys? Did you like it? Please leave a comment in the comment section for any Jimin requests. <3 ~authornim