Arranged marriage part 2 (sad)

The next day, your mom said that Jimin will pick you up and go to the mall to pick the wedding dress, ring and cake since the wedding will be next week. You went out bed, brushed your teeth and got ready to go with Jimin until you heard your phone buzz. You receive a message from Jimin.

Jimin: Princess, be ready in 20 mins, I'll be there to pick you up. <3

You: Okay. I'm getting ready. See you later <3

You put down you phone and decided to pick your outfit. You decided to wear a white sweater with a cute denim skirt. You did a natural make up look, curled your hair as usual and waited for Jimin to come and pick you up.

~5 minutes later~

You heard the doorbell rang. "It must be him." You thought. You ran downstairs, wore your shoes and went out of the house. You saw a black mercedes waiting outside your house. Jimin walked out of the driver's seat and went to you and hugged you, took held your hand and lead you to the car. He opened the car door for you and said "Ladies first." You went in the car and thanked him as he closed the door for you. He went in the car, just as your were going to pull the seatbelt strap, another pair of hands took the strap and gently clicked it in the lock for you. You blushed at his action and looked down, trying to hide your face. "Aigoo, are you blushing again princess?" He said as he pinches your cheeks. "Lets go." He cheered. He arrived at the mall, parked the car and the both of you went into the shopping center. "Have you had your breakfast?" Jimin asked you. You shook your head, indicating that you hadn't had your breakfast. He brought you to cafe since you said that you wanted to have a croissant with a cup of coffee. After having your breakfast, the both of you went into a wedding dress store to find the perfect dress for you and the perfect suit for Jimin.

You went in the store and was greeted by the employees. "Hi, welcome to the bridal shop. How can we help you?" They ask. "I'm looking for the perfect wedding dress." You said. "Sure." She said. She brought you some of the prettiest gowns for you to try on. After trying a lot of gowns, you finally found the perfect one to show your curves and tiny waist but not showing your skin too much. You asked Jimins opinion and he said that he likes it. Its Jimin's turn to find the perfect tuxedo. It didn't took that long for him to find the perfect tuxedo. The both of you are done with choosing your outfits, payed for it and went to the ring store. While looking through the rings in the store, a particular ring caught the attention of your eye. It has a diamond with rose gold metals. The size of the diamond is perfect. Not too big, but not too small. Next is the cake store. The two of you spent a lot of time here for choosing and tasting the flavors of your wedding cake, choosing the perfect design and the layers of cake. It is a huge, 3 deck cake, vanilla flavored with a miniature of you and Jimin holding hands on top of the cake.

After a long day of shopping, Jimin decided to drop you home since you are tired. After arriving at your house, before leaving his car, he held your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours, kissing your cheeks and pinching them before saying goodbye. You waved him goodbye and went into the house, eat your dinner, taking a shower and going to bed immediately due to the amount of energy you spent today on preparing for the marriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it guys? Did you like it? Please comment on the comment section below for any jimin requests. Thank you for reading and please stay tuned for part 3! <3authornim~