Birthday Party

Jimin and you have been dating for 2 years now and tomorrow is Jimin's birthday. So you made a group chat for you and the rest of bangtan except Jimin. For the rest of the night, you decided to ignore Jimin's calls and texts and decided to create this group chat so that the members can help you with surprising Jimin by tomorrow. You just created the group chat and added Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook.

In the group chat:

Me: Guys, I need help with decorating the living room and baking cake for tomorrow. Anyone up to help me prepare this birthday party?

Jin: I can help with baking the cake and cooking lunch for everyone tomorrow at your house.

Namjoon: I can help with cooking too.

Jin: No way. I'm not letting you cook anymore. The last time you cook, you almost set our dorm on fire.

Yoongi: Yeah. For the sake of world peace too.

Namjoon: Alright alright.

Jung kook: I wanna help with the cake. Can i decorate the cake, Noona?

Hoseok: Me too. Can we?

You: Sure.

Taehyung: I can help with decorating the living room.

Namjoon: I'll help Taehyung then.

Yoongi: Me too.

Me: Perfect. Alright then, I'll go to sleep now. Make sure you guys have some sleep too, tomorrow is gonna be a long day. Good night, guys.

Jungkook: Good night, Noona.

Taehyung: Good night, Noona.

Hoseok: Good night, Eunha.

Namjoon: Good night, guys.

Jin: Good night, kids.

Yoongi: peace, I'm out. Night everyone.

You chuckled at their cuteness, they're like your brothers. You put your phone on the table beside you and with that, you drift off to dreamland. The next morning, you were awaken by the sound of birds chirping. You sat up, rubbed your eyes and went straight to the bathroom, getting ready for preparing the food and baking the cake. You called Jin and asked them where they are and they said that they're almost at your house. So you made yourself a cup of coffee and a toast while waiting for them to arrive. Five minutes have passed and the doorbell rang. You immediately jumped up from your seat and rushed to open the door. "Hi, Eunha!" They all greeted. "Hi guys. You guys ready so start preparing for the birthday party?" You asked them enthusiastically. "Yeap!" The cheered. "Lets get started!" Taehyung happily jumped. You, Jungkook, hoseok and Jin went to the kitchen and start baking. The four of you split into two teams. So two people making the savory dish and the other two will be baking the birthday cake. You and Jungkook bakes the cake while Jin and Hoseok cooks kimchi fried rice, spicy tofu soup and spicy rice cake. Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung is in the living room, putting up the decorations, blowing balloons and hand made birthday poster.

3 hours later, the cooking team is done with cooking the savory dish, You and Jungkook were decorating the cake until he threw some flour on your face and chasing him around the house and the decorating team, finished decorating the living room. You were covered with flour basically from head to toe, so you decided to take a shower again before the party starts. While walking to your room, you heard your phone vibrates so you reached to your pocket and grabbed your phone and received a message from Jimin. It says:

Dear Jagiya,

I don't know why you've been ignoring my calls and messages from yesterday. I hope you remember what special day it is today and I am on my way to your house. Love you!

Sent 2:45

After receiving the message, you quickly ran to your room, take a quick shower and get dressed. You went back to the living room and had a little conversation with them. You heard the doorbell rang and everyone panicked. You told them to light up the candles and hide while you opened the door and welcomed Jimin. You opened the door to see a cute looking Jimin with his puppy eyes "I hope you remember what day today is." He said. You pretend not to remember. "Oh! They day I should return my books to the library. Thanks for reminding Jimin!" You said happily. The smile on his face disappeared. "You really don't know what day today is?" He ask, looking really disappointed. That was when the members jumped out and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN." "You prepared this for me, baby?" He ask while his eyes are starting to water. "Of course. How can I forget your birthday?" You said while pinching his squishy cheeks. " and the rest of bangtan helped a lot." You said while giving each member a smile and thanking them. "This is the best birthday ever." Jimin cheered. Jimin went to you and kisses you passionately on the lips. "Thank you, Baby. For being the best girlfriend and for being by my side when I am stressed and when I am happy." He said while looking into your eyes, sweetly.

You and the rest of bangtan enjoyed the food and had an awesome time together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it guys? Did you guys like it? If you have any Jimin requests please comment on the comment section and I will do your request. Thank you for reading! <3 authornim~