backstage

Today was the day, the day that bts will be having a comeback. All of the staffs knew that the members have a very close relationship to you as you are their make-up artist, but what they don't know is that Jimin and you are in a relationship. It all started when the two of you first met each other when the entertainment company first introduced you to the bts members as their new make-up artist as the old one had to resign due to family matter. Since then, the both of are really good friends until one day, Jimin had confessed to you and you gladly receive his feelings and become a couple. You were walking down the memory lane until a voice brought you back to reality. 

"Jagiya, are you ready?" Jimin asked. Without saying a word, you simply nodded and smiled at him. He took your hand, walking to where the van was parked. Everyone was getting ready to go musicbank (a music show). You and jimin went in the van and waited for the other members. As minutes passed by, Jin, Namjoon, J-hope, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook was finally in the van and ready to go. The place was not far away as it is only a 10 minute-ride. On the way there, we were killing time by listening to Jin's not-so-hilarious jokes and suga threatening to kill him if he don't stop making those jokes.

Finally, we arrived at "Music Bank", there's a lot of fans cheering near the entrance. Sadly, Jimin and I couldn't walk hand-in-hand because no one other than the bangtail members knew about our relationship. Before pre-recording their performances, You had to do all the member's make up. You had already done everyone's make-up except Jimin's. You went to approach Jimin and did his make up. On the process of doing his lip make up, you realised that he was staring at you, admiring you make up techniques and smiling to himself. After you did his make up, you helped him check his costume to make sure he has no wardrobe malfunction. You were tying his neck tie when he looked at you with sparkling eyes imagining his future with you tying his tie everyday before he goes to work.

Minutes before he go on stage, You gave him his water bottle, making sure his vocal would be ready for the performance, giving him a hug to  make sure he's not nervous and wishing him luck. While the performance was going on, you watched him from backstage, admiring his perfect dance moves, his cute facial expressions and his perfect singing.

After the pre-recording has ended, he went backstage and you quickly ran to him to assist him. Giving him his water bottle, wiping his sweat and fanning him to cool him down. As soon as you finished assisting him, he hugged you. "Baby! did you see me perform?" He asked. "Of course i did! You did a great job oppa." You answered him. He smiled sheepishly and wait till all the staff went out of the room. Once the staff went out, you Hugged him "Good job oppa!" "Thanks baby." he said before he kisses your lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end! How was it guys? Did you like it? Please comment down below for any Jimin requests.<3 ~authornim