make-up artist

You graduated university and is currently work as a make-up artist. specifically, Bts's make-up artist. You like listening to their music and love doing make-up. The best thing about your job is that you combine two of the most things that you like for your job. How awesome is that!

After graduating college, you decided find a job that is suitable for you. You sent your resume to big hit's company, thinking that you'll never be accepted and you did it for fun. I mean, why not right? Few days after, the company sent you an email and decided to employ you as bts's make-up artist.

You do all 7 member's makeup everyday, meaning, you meet them everyday. You've become quite close to them and the crazy thing is that you're super good friends with your ultimate bias, Jimin. He's such a romantic, cute and funny guy. Sometimes, he makes your heart flutter like crazy. "But he's an idol and I'm just their make-up artist." You thought.

Here you are, on the way to music bank with the rest of the members and their manager to promote their comeback. You sat in front, beside the manager, who is driving the van. After the short ride to music bank, you, the manager and the rest of the members went inside the mbc building and went straight to the waiting room. The members changed into their outfits and you were waiting for them to change and do their makeup. While doing his make-up, Rapmon is the more quiet type of member. Suga is the type who sleeps while getting his make-up done. J-hope is the more talkative and happy type. Taehyung and Jungkook is the type to joke around while doing their make-up. Doing Jimin's make-up is the hardest. You're heart keeps on beating crazily while doing his makeup because he always looks into your eyes sweetly and smile. Every time you do his make-up, you just feel like running to a corner and curve yourself into a ball and hide.

Of course, you and the other members are close, but when you're with Jimin, it feels like there's a connection between the two of you that can't be explained with words. Its like whenever you're with him, the time just stops and it feels like there are nobody else except the two of you. But, you thought that there's no way that you had a chance to date him. You continued your work as always, trying to forget your sad one sided love and focus on the job.

Months later, after their comeback, the CEO of the company decided to give the boys a week break, to gain their energy back and to reward them for their handwork. You felt really grateful since you've been with them all the time and you knew that they haven't had enough rest. you saw the huge smiles plastered on their faces as they heard the news. The boys decided to plan their own schedules. J-hope, Taehyung and Jungkook will be going on trip to jeju island, while Jin, Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi decided to rest and stay at their parent's house. You went back to your house, to meet your family that you haven't been able to meet for a long time since you always go with the boys everywhere and they had a packed schedule.

You were peacefully resting at your house until you heard your phone ring. You saw the caller ID and Jimin's name showed up. A smile instantly showed up but you were also wondering why he called you and you picked up the phone. "Hi Jimin. What's the matter?" You asked. "Um..Hey Eunha, I just called to ask if you're currently free? I need to tell you something." He said. "Well, i am currently not doing anything. What is it that you want to say?" You asked. "I can't tell you through the phone call. Can we meet up in the cafe we always hangout at?" He said in a cute tone. "Yeah, sure. I'll see you in 10 minutes." You said. "Okay, great. See you then." He answered and ended the phone call. You immediately changed into a soft pink dress, did a natural looking makeup and went off to meet him. You entered the cafe and you saw him waving, reserving a table for the both of you. "Hi chim!" You greeted him. "Hi, Eunha." He said while smiling. "So what is it that you wanted to say?" You asked him. "Well, I don't know how to say this but..." He said and stopped in his sentence. You waited for him to continue. "From the first time we met, I've fallen in love with those pretty eyes, Eunha." He said while staring at you sweetly. "I like you, no. I love you. He said while gently grabbing your hands and looking deep into your eyes. You stood there, your brain still trying to process what was going on. "...But, i understand if you don't feel the same way." He said, looking and pouting. "No, silly." You said. "Huh? What do you mean?" He said, confused. "I like you too, Jimin." You said. His eyes immediately light up and a big smile plastered on his face. "Well then, I guess this is the next step." He said. You looked at him, confused. He suddenly stood on his knees and held your hand even tighter. "To my dream girl, Eunha, will you be my girlfriend?" He said. Those words... it wasn't a dream... You couldn't believe that this is actually happening to you. The person you love the most, the person who your first started as his fan and thought that he wouldn't even know your existence, is on his knees, proposing. Tears fell from your eyes. Happy tears, to be exact. You looked at him and smiled. "I would be honored." You said. He stood up and hugged you tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Did you guys like it? Anyways, I'M BACK! Firstly, I am so so sorry that I haven't been updating with new stories. I've been extremely busy with school assignments. But, I'm glad to be back! I miss reading all your comments. Please comment on the comment section if you have any imagines requests. <3 ~Authornim