Arranged marriage part 1 (sad)

You just finished the last period of class and was about to go home until you felt the phone in your pocket buzz. You saw the caller Id and its your mom. You picked up the phone and answered. "Hello, mom?" You said "Hi sweetie, I need you to be home right now. We something to tell you. "Okay, mom. I'm on my way home." You said. You said closed the phone and walked back home while being curious what is it that they want to tell you. You walked back to your house because the school isn't that far away from your house. You walked about 5 minutes and arrived at your home. You opened the door and saw your mom washing the dishes in the sink. "Mom, I'm home." You greeted her. "Oh, great! I have something to tell you." Your mom said. "What is it?" You said while walking to the couch. Your mom washed her hands and followed you to the couch to tell you the news. "So, your father's business has quite some of the financial problems and the only way to solve it is by signing an agreement that another company will help us so that we won't be facing anymore financial problems. But..." Your mom trailed off. "But what?" You asked your mom eagerly. "But, in the agreement that your dad has signed, you have to marry the chairman's son." Your mom said. "What?!" You said, shocked. Very shocked. "Mom, how can you do this to me?" You said while holding your tears. "I'm sorry, dear. Thats the only way to prevent us from going bankrupt." Your mom said. "AND YOU DECIDED TO SELL YOUR DAUGHTER INSTEAD?!" You yelled. You immediately ran up to your room, slamming the door and locking it, so that your mom couldn't enter your room. You sat on your bed, crying for a long time until you fell asleep. You still couldn't accept the fact that you are going to marry someone you don't even know.

You woke up from the little nap you had, feeling way better already and you realized that you had to do this for the sake of the family. So you agreed to do the marriage. You told your mom and she felt grateful that you could accept it for the same of your family.

The next day, your mom told you that you will be meeting the groom's family for the first time in a restaurant nearby. You decided to wear a white blouse and jeans with white slip-ons. You put a little make up on and curled your hair with a curling iron, achieving the natural look. You got ready and went downstair with your mom and dad. You and your mom went in to the car while your dad drives the car. "Are you ready to meet your-to-be husband?" Your mom teased you. "To be honest, nope." You said, sighing. The three of you had hilarious conversations on the way to the restaurant.

After you arrive at the restaurant, you walked behind your mom, who is walking behind your dad. "Ah, Mr Park. Its nice to meet you." You saw your dad greeting another man, shaking their hand. "Nice to meet Mrs Park." Your mom greeted the lady. You saw a handsome and cute looking guy, smiling at you as you smiled back. "Hi. You must be Eunha." The cute looking boy said. "Yeah." You said while smiling. "I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you." He said while reaching out his hand for a handshake, which you gladly accept. The night was wonderful, everything was perfect, your family are bonding with his family, you grew closer to him. Your dad was too immersed in a conversation with Jimin's dad, your mom was enjoying her conversation with Jimin's mom about skincare and you were laughing at Jimin's hilarious childhood stories.

Eunha, wanna go out to the terrace for a while? Its too crowded here." Jimin suggested. "Sure." You said. He reaches his hand out and you gladly took his hand. The two of you walked to the terrace hand in hand. "I love the fresh air." You said while inhaling the fresh air outside. "You look really beautiful, tonight." Jimin said while smiling at you. You blushed really hard and looked down, to hide your blushing face. "Hey, don't hide that beautiful face of yours." He said while putting his hand on your chin, gently lifting it up so that your eyes can meet his eyes. You immediately covered your face with embarrassment. "Aigoo, You're so cute." He said and chuckled. "I'm glad that I'll be marrying you." He said. He hugs you, pulling you into his embrace, resting his chin on your head while you snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"Looks like the two of them are already comfortable with each other." Jimin's dad said, while the other chuckled. "Lets get going, lovebirds." Your dad said. The two of you were surprised that they are actually here the whole time. Jimin held your hand walked to the direction of your parents. "Its time to go now." Your mom said. You looked at Jimin and pouted. "Awww. You're so adorable." He said while pinching your cheeks. Before leaving, the two of you gave each other the your phone numbers. "Lets go, sweetie." Your mom said. "You waved at Jimin and bowed at his parents and went to the car.

You went home, change into Pajamas and snuggled yourself on the comfortable bed. You heard our phone buzz and receive a message from Jimin.

Jimin : Goodnight, Princess. Don't forget to dream of me. I love you. <3

You: Goodnight, Chimchim. I will hahaha love you too. <3

You put your phone down and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was part 1? Did you like it? If you have any jimin request, please don't hesitate to comment on the comment section. Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for part 2! <3 authornim~