Airport Romance

Author note: This chapter is going to have more skinship than usual. Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Flashback>

"Please don't go, Oppa." You begged while pouting, tears already starting to form in your eyes. "Aww, don't cry. Oppa will be back in 2 months." Jimin said while lowering his height to meet yours. He pinched your cheeks while his thumb gently strokes it. You clung onto his arms, trying to stop him from going while you snuggle into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. He wrap his arm around your back, patting you like a child while giving a gentle peck on your forehead.

Jin, the oldest member of the group decided that it was time to enter the boarding gate. "Jimin-ah, we need to leave now or we'll be late and miss the flight." He said. "Okay, hyung." Jimin said. He grabs your shoulder, looked into your eyes and said " Baby, I need to go." Jimin said while giving you one last kiss."Okay, Make sure to call me when you get there. Eat well, rest well and don't overwork yourself." You reminded him. "You sound like my wife already." Jimin smiled. You gave him a light punch. You bid him goodbye and went back home. "And the waiting game starts." You mumbled to yourself.

<Flashback end>

Without realizing it has been two months. Tomorrow is the day when you can finally meet Jimin again. The day where you run into his embrace and feel like home again. It has been stressful without him by your side but you felt better as Jimin still has the effort to send you pictures of him and the other members, telling you that they're all eating and resting well and also calling or video calling you in the middle of the night even after finishing his concert only to tell you how much he misses your kisses, hugs and your cute voice and that he'll be back in no time.

You are currently watching videos of the members having fun during the concert. You smiled to yourself as you see them having fun during the concert. You felt proud as a little sister as you treat them as your older brothers except for Jimin. You put your phone on the table next to your bed and slept.

The next morning, you woke up to your alarm. You stretched your arms and went straight to the bathroom. You got ready, put a little make up on and went down to have some breakfast. You made yourself some toast and drove straight to the airport. Luckily, there was no traffic today. You parked your car in the parking area and walked to the arrival gate. You waited impatiently, wanting to hug Jimin as soon as possible. You waited about an hour until you see a group of people surrounded by the security. You tipped toe to see who it is until you see a familiar face. You saw Jimin walking toward you, spreading his arms wide, welcoming you to his embrace. You ran toward him, entering his warm embrace. You snuggle into the crook of his neck, inhaling the scent you've been dreaming of. "I missed you so much." You mumbled in his chest. "I missed my baby too." He said kissing your forehead. "Lets go, lovebirds." Taehyung said. "You guys can go with the van. I'm going with my baby." Jimin replied. "Okay then. Tell us if you need anything." Jin said. "Okay. Thanks, Hyung."Jimin said.

Jimin put his luggage in the back of the car, sat in the passenger seat beside you as you decided to drive because you knew how tired he was. You were driving as Jimin grabbed your left hand and intertwined his fingers against yours as he kisses the back of your hand. "I love you I love you I love you." He repeated and you giggled. " I have the best boyfriend ever." You said. He chuckled and closed his eyes as his eyelids are getting heavier and heavier by the minute. He went to dreamland and you continued driving back home. After arriving in front of the house you shared with Jimin, you turn your head to face Jimin and realize that he was still sleeping.

You admired his perfect facial features. His perfect eyes, nose and lips. You look at his fluffy cheeks and can't help but to squeeze his cute, chubby cheeks. "Oppa, wake up. We're here." You said. He groaned and stretches is arms. "Okay, Lets go." He said and smiled. You nodded and smiled. The two of you went into the house, Jimin dragging his luggage up to his room and you prepare to start cooking. "Yeobo, what do you want to eat?" You ask him. He popped his head from the higher floor and said "Anything would be fine. As long as its my baby's cooking, I will definitely enjoy it." He said in a baby tone. You decided to cook chicken stew, bulgogi fried rice and some egg rolls. While you were cooking, you felt a strong pair of arm which caused you to jump in shock. "Oh my, Oppa, You scared me." You said while chuckling. "Aw, sorry, did I scare my baby?" He said while laughing. You giggled and continued cooking. "Baby, I'm hungry." He whispered in your ears. "I know." You said. "I'm hungry for you." He said while smirking. "Whats wrong with you?" You said while laughing. You've never seen this side of Jimin and you find it attractive. "Oppa, be a good boy and wait patiently at the table." You told him. "Okay." He said and pout like a little kid.

After you finish cooking, you serve the food on the table and start eating. "How's the food?" You asked Jimin who is munching his food like a little kid. "Very delicious." He managed to say in between chews while giving you the thumbs up. "You're the best chef ever." He said happily while hugging your waist like a baby. "Aigoo, you look like a sexy man on stage, but is actually still a baby in real life." You cooed while pinching his cheeks and kissing it. He sheepishly smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how was it guys? Did you enjoy it? If you do, please vote for this story. For any Jimin imagines, please comment on the comment section and I will do the request. Thank you for reading and please stay tuned for the next chapter. <3 Authornim~