jealousy

Today is your 2nd anniversary with Jimin and the both of you were lying on the bed, cuddling, kissing and watching movies. "Baby" Jimin said. "Hmm?" You mumbled on his neck. "Lets go on a dinner date." He said while smiling. "Sure." You smiled back. The both of you started to get ready and an hour later, Jimin is done getting ready while you were still in the bathroom, adding a little finishing touch to your make up and curled your hair.

"Baby, are you-Whoa" Jimin said, amazed. "You look beautiful." He said. "Thank you. You look handsome as always." You complimented him back. "He took your hand and lead you to his car. The whole trip to the restaurant was filled with you and Jimin singing your favourite songs. After driving for 10 minutes, you have finally arrived and Jimin found a parking spot close to the restaurant. He parked the car, went out of the car and quickly went to your side and opened the door for you. "Shall we go, baby?" He said while grabbing your hand. You nodded and followed him. The both of you went in the restaurant and sat on your seats. The both of you were enjoying your meals, talking about random things and Jimin talking about how he wanted be with you forever, marry you and start a family with you. You blushed at the thought of it. "But really though, babe. I can't imagine waking up to you kissing me on the lips for a morning kiss and seeing you cooking breakfast, being such wife material." He continued.

Everything went well until a women went up to our table, sat on Jimin's lap, snaking her arm on Jimin's neck and leaned in to kiss him. Jimin looked very uncomfortable. "EXCUSE ME. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY MAN?" you yelled "He is not your man. A fine looking men like this would never date a slut like you." She answered calmly. That was when you loose control and couldn't hold yourself any longer. You felt disgusted as you see an ugly-looking women in her mid-30's trying to flirt with your man. "Alright thats it. You wanna fight? Try me bitch." You said while glaring at her. You went to her, pulled her by her hair which cause her yelling in pain, punched her on the stomach, grabbed the upper hem of her dress, "You've messed with the wrong women and look at the mirror, who's the slut here?" You smirked. You went back to your seat, looking at her hissing in pain. "That was... SO COOL!" Jimin said, amazed. You hugged him and said "That would teach her a lesson for touching somebody else's man." You growled. You looked at the girl who was at the ground, glaring at you while you were having your moment with Jimin. You smirked and kissed Jimin by his lips. Jimin put his arms around your waste, pulling you closer while deepening the kiss. You opened your left eye to peek at the women who was glaring at you and you smiled in victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? I hope you like it! If you have any Jimin requests, please comment down below and i will gladly write the imagine for you! Thank you for reading! <3 authornim~