Prom date

It is finally the end of high school year and prom is right around the corner. The students decided to celebrate prom next Friday, since it'll be the last day of school. You a normal student, not like the cool kids but also not a nerdy. Although, you had a crush on the school's most handsome student, Park Jimin. He and his friends calls themselves "bts". They're all very handsome, talented and kind hearted. Why do you like Jimin? Well, he's cute, charming and has a great personality. He is friends with everyone and he never underestimates anyone.

Anyways, you were at home listening to some korean songs and watching korean music videos because you had nothing to do as exam periods ended. You were daydreaming on how Jimin would propose to you, asking you to be his prom date. Sighing, going back to reality, knowing that such thing would never happen.

~Fast forward Thursday~

Its finally Thursday and you were kind of disappointed since now had asked you out. You were walking to you classroom in the morning and you heard a girl and a guy laughing. You peeked through the small window. You were surprised that you saw Jimin proposing to a girl in the classroom. You saw Jimin kneeling on the ground, with a rose in one hand and the girl's hand in the other hand. You felt a knives stabbing your heart. Tears were falling down your face and you tried to not make any sound while watching this painful scene.

Just when you were about to leave, you had hiccups. Jimin and the girl heard a sound and panicked. "What was that?" The girl asked. "I don't know" Jimin replied. They decided to leave the classroom. But when they were leaving the classroom, Jimin saw you behind the windows and asked you "Eunha, what are you doing here? and why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. You tried to run but he pulled your wrist. "Why are you running away? Tell me what happened." Jimin said. "Why would you care? You better hurry and go to your girlfriend, she's waiting for you." You said in a cold tone. "What girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend." He said, confused. "Don't lie. I saw everything you did earlier. You confessed to her." You answered trying to hold back your tears. Jimin chuckled and cupped your face with his hand. "Is that why you're crying?" He gave you a warm smile. You simply nodded. "Firstly, she's not my girlfriend. She's my cousin and I wasn't actually proposing to her. I was practicing to propose to my dream girl." He smiled sheepishly. "Whoever your dream girl is, she is very lucky." You huffed. "and my dream girl is standing right infront of me." He continued. "So, Lee Eunha, would you do the honours of being my prom date" He asked, kneeling down. Your eyes watered even more but not in sadness, but in happiness. "Yes! Jimin, yes!" You said happily and hugged him tightly. "I love you, Eunha, from the bottom of my heart." Jimin said, making you blush. "I love you too." You said, immediately feeling shy, you covered your face with your hands. "Awwww You're so cute!" Jimin said while ruffling your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? I hope you like it! If you have any jimin requests, please comment on the comment section. Please stay updated for more Jimin imagines! Thank you for reading! <3 authornim~