Dance class

Requested by: @Piercethelise12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the last day of school and you won't be going anywhere for this summer break. So you decided to take some of your favorite hobbies and join classes to spend the leisure time that you have. You decided take dancing class, your most favorite thing to do in the world.

After school is over, you walked home since the school is not that far away from your house. You arrive at your house, opened the door and greeted your mom. "Mom, I'm home!" You said cheerfully. "Hi, sweetheart. How was school?" She asked. "Boring as always. Anyways, since we are not going anywhere for this summer, I've decided to take dancing classes." You said. "Great! Have you found the place you'd like to join?" She asked. "I am going to find the place after I shower." You said. "Alright then. Go take a shower. I'll call you when dinner is ready." She said and warmly smiled. "Okay." You said and walked up to your room.

You took a shower, put on your comfy pajamas and plopped yourself on the bed with your laptop. After half an hour of searching for dancing classes online, you finally found one that was quite close to your house. The place has good ratings and it doesn't cost so much per class. Just then, you heard a knock on your door. "Elise, dinner is ready. Have you found the place yet?" Mom asked. "I look through the internet and found this place." You said as you show her your computer screen. She looked and the screen and nodded in agreement. "Perfect! Its not that far from here, so I'll be less worried." She said. You and your mom went down to have dinner and chat while enjoying the food.

The next day, you took a shower, went down to eat breakfast and decided to go to the dance centre to join the dance class. You put on your earphones and listened to your favorite kpop group, BTS. You loved their style of music and their performance as they are always in sync. Out of all of the members, you like Jimin the most. His singing, dancing and cuteness had grabbed your attention. Anyways, back to the story, you saw the address number and entered to the building. It says "Chimchim's dancing studio". You walked in and was greeted by a woman in her mid 30's giving you a warm smile. "Hi, may I help you?" She asked politely. "Um, I would like to join the dancing class. Is there any slots available?" You asked. "Sure! There are plenty of slots. Please fill in this document to enroll." You filled in the form and hand it to the person. "Thank you. Please follow me, I will bring you to the dancing studio." She said as she leads you to the dancing studio. She opened the door, turned on the lights and you went in to the studio. "Please wait here for a moment, Mr Park will be here in 10 minutes." She said politely and left the room.

While waiting for the dance teacher, you were looking at your phone, not realizing that someone had entered the room. "Ehem..." a voice said. You look up from your phone and saw someone very unrealistic. "A-are you p-perhaps, P-park Jimin?" You stuttered. "Hi! I am Park Jimin of Bts and I will be your dance instructor." He said and smiled warmly. "What's your name?" He asked you. "I'm Elise." You said and gave him a warm smile. "What a beautiful name, suits a beautiful girl like you." He said and smiled. "T-thank Y-you." You literally died inside when he said called your beautiful. "Alright. Lets get started shall we?" He said. "Lets do some warm ups." He instructed. After about 10 mins of warming up, he started teaching you new dance moves and learn a pop music to dance to. "What song do you like?" He ask, showing his cute eye smile. "U-um... What about butterfly?" You suggested. "Our song? Sure!" He said energetically. He taught you all the dance moves and you started remembering the dance moves. "Now, try dancing my your own." He instructed. You started dancing and once you forgot some of the choreography, he stopped the music and helped you learn the dance. "So first you have to do this." He said while putting his arms on your hips and it sends you tingles all over your body. Your heart beats really fast you realize that his head was resting on your shoulders and you can feel his heavy breathing on your shoulders. You looked at him and realized that he was staring at you the whole time. You tried to avoid his eye contact, making everything more awkward.

After the class ends, you pack up your things, getting ready to leave. When you were just about to open the door to exit, he called your name. "Elise..." He said. "You turned back and looked at him. "Before you leave, can we um... exchange phone numbers?" He said while scratching the back of his neck. You gave him a smile and went to him, handing your phone to him so that he can type his phone number and you typed your phone number on his phone. "Done!" You said while handing him his phone. "Thank you." He said as he smiled. "See you on the next class." You said as you waved to him and giving him a warm smile.

~ 2 months later~

Surprisingly, you and Jimin had become really close friends. He was indeed such a cute and romantic guy. He makes your heart flutters every time to tries to flirt with you. He really cares for you, whenever you are sick and would call him to cancel the class, he would get worried and drove to your house with some medicine. It still blow your mind about how your ultimate bias, is your dance teacher and seeing him care this much about you feels like a dream.

The two of you stayed as good friends until one day after dance class, he decided to bring you somewhere. he prepared blindfold which was covering your eyes. He took you by your hand and let you to his car. He opened the car door for you and help you get in the car. "Be careful, cutie." He said and giggled. You heard him turn his car engine and he began to drive. 10 minutes later you asked him "Jimin, are we here yet?" You asked him. "Almost there. We'll be there in 2 minutes. You waited and waited. Until the car stopped moving. You heard him get out of the car and went to your side to open the car door for you. He helped your out of the car, lead you forward and untie your blindfold. You realized you are on top of a hill, with an amazing view of the sunset. "It's amazing." You said still amazed by the beautiful view. "Elise..." He said. You looked at him. "Would you be the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked, anticipating for your answer. You looked at him, you were literally in tears. "Yes Jimin." You said and hugged him. He hugged you tight and kissed your forehead. "I love you, My princess." He said and kissed your lips passionately. Those lips... those lips you've been dreaming about. His pink, pouty, soft lips. You kissed him back, when the two of you pulled back, you look at him. " I love you too, my prince." You said and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it guys? Did you guys like it?

I know, its been along time since I published a new chapter. Anyways, I'm back from hiatus! If you have any requests please comment in the comment section. <3 Authornim~