Arranged Marriage part 4 (sad)

~ 2 months later~

Your life was peaceful after getting married to Jiimin. At first, you thought that some married couples would have a lot of fights, but in your marriage with Jimin, it wasn't like that. Everything seemed perfect. Sure you do have little fights but, sometimes you were the not who gave in. But most of the times, Jimin gave in. You liked the feeling of being called "Mrs Park" in the office, salon or basically most of the stores. You felt great, of course, being a wife means you have to do laundry, cook for him, take good care of him, but you didn't mind to be honest. You feel that its a duty as a wife to do it on a daily basis. Jimin has been very busy lately. He has been coming home late, spending less time with you even on the weekends and hasn't been picking up your phone calls or answering your messages. Every time you ask him why he is acting this way, he say that his phone died, there's no signal and that he was too busy with work. You started getting curious but later thought that you were just thinking too much.

He started acting weird. Every time you touch his phone, he would look very nervous as if there's a secret inside that he's hiding from you. He started not giving you the amount of skinship he used to give you. There were no more morning kisses, hugs and cuddles. Day by day you are getting more worried and worried.

The incident happened on a Saturday. You woke up next to him, cuddling you. You woke up and made some breakfast. On saturdays, he usually would be at home, spending time with you. But this time, it was different. He said that there was a problem with the company and that he had to go to the office. He seemed hurried and quickly drove off. At first, you wanted to stay home and wait for him. But curiosity killed you and you decided to follow him. You drove your car, a couple meters away from his car, trying not to make it obvious but also not losing him away from your sight. The direction he went was the opposite way of where the office is supposed to be. "Weird." You thought. You continued to follow his car and not long after, he parked his car and went into a cafe shop. "Work, huh?" You said sarcastically. You saw him walking into the cafe, meeting another girl, hugging her and kissing her lips. You tried to hold back your tears but failed to do so. But seconds later, you put yourself together and went into the cafe and teach him a lesson. You walked into the cafe, saw him flirting with a not-so-pretty girl. You walked straight into their table, took the glass of water that was on the table, threw it on his face which made him shocked. He looked at you in surprise. "E-eunha-ya, what are you doing here?" He asked nervously. "What the fuck do you think. Going to "Work" huh?" You smirked. Instead of breaking apart in front of him, you taught yourself how to be strong. "E-eunha, I c-can explain." He begged. "and what made you think that I would waste my time on you?" You asked, while smirking. The girl stood up from her chair. "Who do you think you are?" She asked you, giving you the bitches look. You pulled her hair, causing her to yell in pain. "I'm her wife. Now, you better get out of my face before I beat the crap out of you." You smirked. You saw her ran away from the cafe.

"Now, shall we continue our business?" You smirked. "I'm filing a divorce immediately and you better leave from my house. I'll give you an hour to pack everything, leave and never comeback. "N-no, Eunha p-please, I'm sorry." He begged. That was when a tear slipped out of your eye. "I loved you and I thought that you loved me back. But foolish me, you were cheating with other girls, flirting with them. Not to say, how cheap they are." You said, containing your anger. He was speechless. "I took good care of you, tried to be a good wife for you. Yet this is what I get in return?" You yelled. "I-i'm sorry" He mumbled. "AN APOLOGY DOESN'T CHANGE A THING, DOES IT?!" You yelled. You left the cafe and began driving home. You felt free after belting out those words you had been keeping to yourself for months.

After arriving at the house you used to share, you called your mom, telling her what happened. "Mom..." You said, while crying. "Hey Eunha, whats wrong?" She said. "Mom, I want a divorce with Jimin." You said while sighing. "Why? what happened?" She asked you worriedly. "I caught him cheating." You said calmly. "Okay, I'll get the letters and send them to you by tomorrow." She said. "Okay, thanks mom." You said as you hung up.

And divorcing him was the best choice you made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it guys? Did you guys like it? If you do please vote this story. If you have any Jimin requests, please comment down below. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more Jimin imagines. <3 authornim~