From Best friends to Lovers

Jimin and you had been good friends ever since you were little. The both of you were literally inseparable. During primary school, the both of you would always go play together after school. Everything was perfect until high school. Since the both of you are teenagers now, puberty hit Jimin like a truck. His looks changed from cute to charming. For you, You were normal. Sadly puberty didn't hit you like it did to Jimin. You were a normal average girl, living a normal life.

Ever since then, Jimin got popular for his looks and kindness. Every single day, the both of you would walk hand in hand to school. However, everytime the both of you tried walking together to school, a crowd of girls would surround Jimin, following him everywhere and girls giving you death glares. They didn't like the fact that the both of you held hands while entering the school and the fact that you had a very close relationship to him. One of the girls went to you, glared at you and said "Don't you dare touch our oppa." She said. Not caring about her words, you rolled you eyes and walked off without answering her.

Day by day, Both you and Jimin stopped talking. Not because the two of had a fight or anything, but because you didn't want to get the hate you didn't deserve. These past weeks, you had been avoiding him. Not walking to school with him, not caring about his presence, not answering his calls and not replying to his texts. Deep down inside your heart, you knew you had feelings for him but decided to brush it away as you knew it was never going to happen. Little did you know, Jimin also had feelings for you bit decided to ignore his feelings as he did not want to ruin your close relationship. Since then, you started skipping class, being absent from school and not caring about your grades.

Jimin was so worried about you. He didn't know what to do as he tried contacting you but you never accept his calls and texts. He decided to go to your house after school to see if you're okay. The didn't need any permissions to go to you house as he knew that you always put an extra key under the mat. Driving quickly to your house, he picked up the key under the mat and unlocked the door. Not wasting any time, he went to your room. He saw you cutting your wrists with sharp blades while blood dripping off your arms. You were so stressed that they blades were nothing compared to the pain your heart felt. Not realising that Jimin had entered you room, you continued cutting while crying. He immediately ran to you and embraced you. "Eunha-ya, please stop." He cried. You were shocked as you thought no one was in your house. You tried pushing him away but it was no use as his arms are way stronger than you. He hugged you really tight and whispered."Please stop, I'm sorry... I love you." He said, making you shocked. "What?" You asked, not believing what your ears just heard. "Eunha-ya, I have liked you for a long time. Do you know how sad and worried I was when you suddenly avoided me?" He asked as tears stream down to his cheeks. "I like you too, Park Jimin." You said, as his eyes light up. "Really? Then would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You didn't answer him, You tiptoed and gave him a light peck on his strawberry pink lips. "I hope that answered your questions." You said. He hugged you tightly, you hugged him back and smiled sheepishly, " you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it guys? Do you like it? I hope you do! :) anyways, for any jimin requests, please request in the comment section and i will do it as soon as possible! <3 -authornim