love, attention and affection

Today is the first day of your school holiday and you are planning to payback the amount your bedtime your skipped just to fininsh your homework. You plan to sleep and relax the whole day with your boyfriend, Jimin. The both of you are on the bed, laying around while Jimin is still in dreamland. You watched him sleep peacefully. He looks cute when he is awake and is even cuter when he is asleep. He is sleeping beside you, with his arms snaked around your waist, his cheeks squished in between the pillow and his weight. This angelic sight made you smile without you even noticing. "I am so lucky." You thought. You were looking at his beautiful features. His beautiful eyes, perfectly sharp nose, juicy pouty pink lips and cute fluffy cheeks. You can't resist but to pinch his fluffy cheeks. He groans at your action and stretches his muscular arms. "Morning, babe." He greeted. "Morning, Oppa. " You greeted back. He hugs you tighter as he showers you with kisses. "Kiss attack!" He cheered. He started kissing you all over your body and started tickling you. You burst out in laughter and tried to tell him to stop tickling you. "I won't stop tickling you until you kiss me." He sheepishly smiled. "Aigoo, okay okay." You cooed while pinching his fluffy cheeks once again. You lean in and gave him a light peck on his lips.

You washed your face, brushed your teeth and went down to the kitchen to make some breakfast. While you are cooking, Jimin surprised you by sneaking behind you, wrapping his strong arms around your waist, hugging and lifting you in the air until you told him to stop and continued to cook while he just watches you cook, his head resting on the palm of his chubby hands. After finish cooking, you serve the food on the table and start eating the food. "Jagi, please feed me." He said while pouting. "Oppa, you're not a kid anymore." You said while laughing. "B-but, I'm still your baby." He gave you the puppy eye look which made you gave in to him. "Fine." You said. You fed him and wash the dishes.

After washing the dishes, you sat on the couch, reaching your hand for the new book, you just bought. Jimin went out of the room the two of you shared and walked to the couch, seating beside you. "Jagi, play with me. I'm bored." He whined. "Not now, oppa. I'm reading a book." You said and continued reading your book. He walked around the house, looking for things to do to kill his boredom. "Baby..." He called. You were too immersed in the book and didn't realise that he was calling you. "Don't ignore this mochi." He said while pouting. "Give chimchim some attention." He said, in a cute voice. He thought that you were ignoring him so he decided to lay his head on your lap while you are reading. "Oppa, what are you doing?" You asked him. He avoided your eye contact and acting cute by looking down on his fingers, connecting his index ginger with the other index finger. "You ignored me and now chimchim is sad." He gave you the puppy look. You rubbed his cheeks and kiss his lips. "I'm sorry I ignored you. I was too immersed in the story and didn't pay attention." You cooed. "That's fine, but can we cuddle? I'm bored." He said. "Sure." You agreed. He immediately hugged you tightly, cuddling you, not letting you go. He nuzzled his head on the crook of your neck and inhaled your scent. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." You smiled and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it guys? Did you enjoy it? Sorry it look a long time to update since i've been busy. But, i have no schedule this week, so stay tune for more updates. For any requests, please comment on the comment section. <3 authornim~