Valentines

You and Jimin had been dating for a year now and today is valentines day. You didn't expect anything from Jimin as you told him that you didn't want anything for valentines because you didn't want him to spend his hard work-earned money for your valentines gift as you didn't want to burden him.

"Oppa can you come over today? Since its our anniversary, I wanna cuddle with you. " You asked him through the phone. "Today is our anniversary? Oh my, I totally forgot. I can't babe, I'm really busy with work today. Can I make it up to you next time?" He replied. At that moment, your heart sank. "Is it because he don't love me anymore? Am I lacking that much?" Those thoughts came through your mind. Minutes after that, you heard someone knocking at your door. You wiped your tears, took a large breath, putting a faint smile on your face and opened the door. "Hi Noona!" Jung kook greeted with a smile. "Hi Kookie, what brings you here?" You asked. "Lets go to our dorm, We're bored and we have nothing to do." He said while pouting. "How can I resist my cute little brother's pouting?" You said and he giggled. "Lets go, Noona!" He cheered and dragged you to the car.

After Jungkook drove you to their house, Jungkook opened the door for you. "Lets go, Noona!" He dragged you inside the house. "Uh... Kookie? why is it so dark in here?" You asked. "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, MY BABY!" You heard a familiar voice. Jimin ran up to you and hugged you. You were in tears, thinking that he wasn't planning on leaving you and that it was a joke. "Oppa, I really thought that you wanted to leave me because I was lacking and I'm not your type of girl." You sobbed and buried your head on his chest. "Aww my baby" He cooed. "Don't cry... I must be crazy to leave you. I promise to never leave you. I love you so much" He continued while lifting your chin and squishing your cheeks. "You're so cute, I swear." He said and kissed your lips passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it guys? did you guys like it? by the way, I'm soooo sorry that I haven't been updating due to my busy schedule, but I promise that I'll update more often in the future. If you have any requests, please leave a comment in the comment section down below and I'll do it as soon as possible. Your wish is my command ~~~ lol :) Anyways, stay tuned for more chapters I'll be publishing. <3 Authornim~