Don't let go

*Flashback*

"Jagi, promise me you'll always stay by my side." Jimin said, worried. " I promise." You said. The two of you were in front of Big Hit entertainment, for Jimin's audition. Being singer has always been his dream. You told him to follow his dream and audition. Following your words, he immediately joined the audition. Jimin finally walked into the building while you waited for him outside. Not long after, he went out, saying that he got the offer and had signed a contract with the entertainment and Of course, being the supportive girlfriend that you are, you supported him. Since he was now a trainee, he had to follow the company rule of no dating. You were so disappointed when you heard the news. You decided to end your relationship with him so that he can focus on his singing career, pursuing his dreams.

*flashback ends.*

Currently, he is in a boyband called "BTS". Even if you're not his girlfriend any longer, you still support him and is a fan of the group. You watched the tv and saw an advertisement of BTS having a fan sign event. You were so happy and sad at the same time when you saw Jimin's face on tv. You are happy because he is now a very successful celebrity, but also sad be cause you missed him. You missed his hugs, kisses, silly jokes, funny faces, his scent, everything.

Since they will be having a fan sign event, you decided to buy a ticket to enter the fan signing. You were waiting in the line. While you were waiting, you peeked through the small gaps from the fans. Trying to see Jimin. He was smiling brightly while doing his fan service. After queuing for 30 minutes, you were finally infant of the line. So Namjoon was first, Jin was beside him, then Suga, Jungkook, Taehyung and lastly, Jimin. "Hello!" Namjoon greeted happily. Knowing that you're an international fan, Namjoon decided to talk to you in english. After talking to him for a few minutes, you walked to Jin. "Hi, Jin oppa!" You said, internally fangirling. After going to the other members, it was finally Jimin. "Hi, Jimin." You said enthusiastically, trying to hide the pain forming in your chest. "Hi!" he said, cheerfully. "Do you remember me?" You asked. "Um... no. I'm so sorry." He said, pouting. "Its okay, hehehe. anyways, I'm a big fan of yours." You said, before leaving.

You walked out of the exit door, trying to hold in your tears. "How can you forget me so easily?" You asked, feeling even a more painful feeling in your heart. You decided to walk wherever your feet decided to bring you. Just as you went out from the fan meeting stadium, it started raining hard, which made your situation even worse. Not being able to think straight after what happened, you walked under the pouring rain, not caring if you'll be sick, the next day. Not knowing where you're going, your feet brought you to a park. It was not just any park. It was the park where Jimin confessed to you, you walked to the park, remembering all the memories the both of you had made. Walking into the garden, it felt like walking down a memory lane. A sad memory lane. You went to the biggest tree which reminds you the most memory out of all the objects in the park. That tree is where the two of you first held hands, had your first kiss and where the two of you would hid under whenever it is raining during your dates. But mostly, the tree had carvings. Carvings of your initials. "JM&EH" written inside a heart carving. You decided to sit in a bench nearby to let out all your sadness.

After sitting for a while, you realised the rain didn't pour on you. Specifically, only in the place where you are sitting in. You looked up to see a Jimin with an umbrella. "What are you doing here, you'll get sick." Jimin said, hugging you. You froze from his action, not knowing what to do. "I thought you had already forgotten me." You said. "How can I forget the love of my life." He whispered. "W-what?" You asked, confused. "Even after all these years being a singer, I still can't forget you. I was looking for you but i couldn't find you. I love you. I truly do. And now that I've found you, I won't let you go." He said, staring into your eyes. Those words made your heart flutter. "Eunha, Please. Give me one more chance." He begged. "But your company... They don't allow you to date. It says in your contract." You said. "I don't care anymore. Just because i'm an idol now, doesn't mean I can't have a girlfriend." He said, pouting. You giggled at his cuteness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Do you like it? If you do, please anticipate on further chapters! Thank you for reading! <3 authornim~