Chapter 39: Loopholes and Uninvited Guests

Chapter 39

"Shush!" Elizabeth hissed, putting her hand over my mouth.

I frowned, pulling her hand away.

"You're the one being loud." I breathed, my lips inches away from her face.

"My grandparents will hear." Elizabeth groaned.

"Your grandparents loved meeting me tonight. I turned on all my Texas charm and they fucking loved it." I whispered.

"Listen, my grandparents are the strictest fucking Christians out there. They would probably both drop dead if they found out you were sleeping in here."

"Oh come on, we're not even doing anything." I gave her a look, pulling her hips closer to mine.

Elizabeth squirmed away from me.

"Stop it, Charlie." Elizabeth whispered. "Every fucking nerve in my body wants you right now but you know Coach's rules."

"Oh, bullshit." I whispered back, running my hand across her stomach. "Who cares what he says?"

"I care." Elizabeth sighed. "He's our Coach, I respect him, I'm not having sex with you tonight."

I leaned forwards, pressing my lips to her shoulder.

"That's the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard." I whispered, tracing a circle around her belly button.

Elizabeth squirmed again kicking me in the leg.

"Get the fuck out." Elizabeth giggled.

"I mean he never specified..." I whispered, dipping my hand down below the waistband of her sweatpants.

Elizabeth tensed as I brushed my hand over the top of her underwear.

"Charlie, I swear to God." Elizabeth whispered, her back arching slightly.

"Close your eyes." I whispered, pushing the duvet back as I sat up on my knees.

"Charlie." Elizabeth warned, her eyes wide as she looked at me. "What are you doing?"

I winked, but she probably couldn't see it in the dark, as I pushed her thighs apart.

"Charlie." Elizabeth whispered, shaking her head. "What are you doing?" She repeated as I pulled down her sweatpants and underwear.

"Just giving some loving attention to my beautiful girlfriend. Got a problem with that?" I whispered, pushing her shirt up slightly as I pressed my lips to her stomach.

"Oh come on, I'm not..." Elizabeth whispered, her voice trailing off as I kissed lower and lower on her stomach.

I closed my eyes as I pushed her hips apart again, pressing my lips against her.

"Charlie, don't." Elizabeth laughed quietly, her hands twisting in my hair.

I froze, looking up at her.

"Babe I wanna be all sexy and shit right now but if you really want me to stop I'm not gonna pressure-"

"Jesus just fucking do it." Elizabeth groaned, pushing her hips up to my face. "Fuck."

I let out a laugh, grabbing her hips in my hands as I pulled her towards me.

~*~*~

"Jesus, Tommy, it's the middle of the fucking night." Elizabeth groaned, pulling me out of my slumber.

I awoke with a start, scrambling to cover my waist with blankets.

It was a damn good dream and if her brother saw the predicament I was in...