Assable in teams, again

(Hi everyone, hope you all will enjoy this, and I'm just going to say this for fun, I do not own Naruto!)

All three ninjas stared and blinked at one another, not sure how they should react to each other, Hinata wanted to open her mouth to say something, but closed it, Sakura looked from Hinata to Shikamaru, wondering if she should say something, and finally Shikamaru just blink, but then it hit him, they we're the future ones.

"Does any of you two know that Madara is the caused of this?"

Sakura and Hinata gasped, but then sighed in relief, glad to know that they are not the only one that had been send back in time. Shikamaru stood up and dusted himself off before lending both kunoichis​ his hands and helped them up. They also dust themselves off and ran straight for the academy, knowing that they are going to be yell at.

"Do you guys think that everything will be like last time?"

"Don't know, we shall wait and see what happens."

Hinata and Sakura nodded, they going to have put their trust into Shikamaru.

...

"WHY ARE YOU THREE LATE!!"

Hinata, Sakura and Shikamaru closed their ears at Iruka's loud voice, even though they had gotten use to him, he still scares them with that angry look. Hinata quickly bowed and made up an excuse, along with Sakura and Shikamaru.

"We're so sorry sensei! We overslept!"

"We promise we won't do it again!"

"...*Troublesome*..."

Iruka tried his best to calm down, he didn't expect for the them to be late, well maby Shikamaru, but not Hinata and Sakura, they were always early or on time. He then noticed something.

"Sakura? Did you cut your hair?"

This brought everyone's attention, even Sasuke's, she indeed had cut her hair short, and that had made them very curious. Sakura could feel her face heat up, this was getting really awkward, she opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it. Iruka let out a tired sigh and told them to just take a seat, but before they did, Shikamaru quickly whispered to them.

"I'll see you two at the training ground, don't be late."

Like last time, Sakura sat between the two rival boys, Naruto and Sasuke, Hinata sat between Kiba and Shino, and Shikamaru sat on the left sighed of an angry Ino who whined for not sitting next to Sasuke. Sakura couldn't​ help it but feel annoyed.

'What's so special about that damn Uchiha? I can't believe I had fall for this damn bastard.'

Sakura sighed, rubbing her temples to relieve a little pain, if these fan girls of Sasuke don't stop whining right now, she'll throw every last one of them through the window. Iruka was also getting annoyed by their whining, so he spoke up to get their attention.

"Right, now that everyone's here, I'll put all of you in teams. First team, Team 8, Shino Aburame, Hinata Huyga and Kiba Inuzuka."

Hinata smiled, well so far so good, the past is like last time, so there is no worries. Kiba smirked at both his new teammates, this is going to be fun, Shino only sat there silently.

"Next team, Team 10, Choji Akamichi, Ino Yamanaka and Shikamaru Nara."

Ino was about to whine again, not liking it to work with a fatso and a lazy bastered, but was stopped when Shikamaru claps his hand over her mouth, making her gasp in surprise.

"You're so annoying Ino, don't even think about complaining."

Sakura smirked, Ino won't be happy if she hears in which team she's going to be put in, and so did Hinata and Shikamaru, their faces would be priceless. One by one Iruka put each genin in their group, when he then called out the next group.

"Next team, Team 7, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and...*oh boy, the fangirls won't like this*... and Sasuke Uchiha."

Before Naruto jumped up and complain about be putting in a team with Sasuke, Sakura grabbed him by his hair and slammed it on the table, speaking dangerously​ at him that made Shikamaru tremble in fear and Hinata gulping in fear.

"Narutooooo, if you dare complain about being put in the same team as Sasuke, I'll throw you out of this window. Capish?"

"Y-yes ma'am."

"Good boy."

Sakura let go of Naruto's hair sighing happily that Naruto had kept quiet, she's going to make sure that these boys are going to get along and work together, even if she have to beat it into them. Iruka sweet dropped, the way she reacted reminds him of a certain person that will give people nightmares. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"R-right, now all of you will meet your sensei within 3 hours, so be back at 12:09. Class dismissed."

With that everyone was out of the class, only leaving Iruka alone, he rubbed his temples in annoyence. Well at least he's done teaching this class, he's going to have a long day ahead of him.

...

Sakura jumped from roof top to roof top, racing Hinata and Shikamaru with speed. They were catching up, so she used more chakra to push herself.

"Sakura not so fast, we're not as fast as you!"

"Troublesome woman slow down! This is not a race!"

Sakura giggled, but did as she was told, she slowed​ down a little so that Hinata and Shikamaru was next to her. Shikamaru scolded at her while Hinata whined, and it made Sakura giggle endlessly. They finally made it to the training ground, peeking to see if anyone was there; they sat in a circle and began to talk.

"So, what are we going to do know?"

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please review what you had think!)