Meeting the sand siblings

(Hello everyone, just to let you know that when Gaara sees Sakura, his heart will pound like crazy. Enjoy~!)

Sakura pov

We're finally going to meet the sand siblings, especially Gaara, MY Gaara, I can't wait to see him, even though he's now a psychopath, again, but just thinking about him makes by heart beat fast. I waited on the bridge where we usually meet, and I was actually 3 hours early, damn my hobby to wake up early, I'm blaming that on both of Lady Tsunade and Shizune. I decided to go visit Hinata and Shikamaru too pass the time, but as if summoning them, they just walked around the corner. Looks like I'm not the only one that has a habit of waking up early too. Though what interested me is that their style clothes had changed. Shikamaru decided wear a sexy outfit, literally, with that outfit he does looks sexy. What surprised me is that he wore gloves, along with a normal grey T-shirt that has chains that connected to his long, black pants that also has chains, a black jacket and black, with red stripes, boots. I might actually fall for him, but what stop me from doing so, is his laziness and that damn word that annoys me.

 I might actually fall for him, but what stop me from doing so, is his laziness and that damn word that annoys me

(Just picture Shikamaru in these cloths, I did, and I literally squealed like a fangirl)

Now as for Hinata, she looked gorgeous, this time around she wears darker colours, her jacket is dark purple, and it hanged over her hips along with the ninja fishnet T-shirt, she wore black gloves, and a black short. Her ninja boots rested just over her knees, and I could see she also wears purple socks. This girl really is a fan of the colour purple.

(Admit that she will look beautiful in these cloths! And those who doesn't like Hinata and says she ugly in them, go die under a rock!)

"My my, don't you two look sexy, and you guys are copying my looks, especially the gloves."

"We were curious why are you so fond of cloves, but now we understand, it's cozy, not troublesome."

"... What? Okay who are you and what have you done to the real Shikamaru? He never says things are not troublesome."

"Whatever you evil troublesome woman."

A vein popped out of my head, if he keeps calling me troublesome, I punch him into next month, but for now, I'll let this slide. I leaned back on the bridge and sighed, looking up to stare at the open sky. Shikamaru did the same, copying my movement, and Hinata only sat on the bridge then began to speak.