Team 7 vs Zabuza

(Yay! Finally where the battles begin! Enjoy!)

Normal pov

This girl, what is she talking about, she being Zabuza's worst nightmare, this had caused him to laugh. The pinkette glared at Zabuza, and he couldn't help it but chuckle and smirk in amusement, she has some fire in those eyes.

"Your quite an interesting girl, your strength is abnormal."

"Should I take that as a compliment, Momochi?"

Zabuza smirked at Sakura, but nod his head, then he turned towards Kakashi and smirked bigger under his bandages. So he's the person he had heard about.

"Kakashi Hatake, the famous Copy Cat Ninja, it's an honour to finally meet you."

"I wish I could say the same thing, Zabuza Momochi, one of the seventh swordsmen of the Hidden Mist."

Tanzuna shook in fear while Team 7 glared at Zabuza, none making a move, but then Sakura took a few steps towards him, keeping a blank face that made him curious.

"Your quite a brave girl, the first one who even dares to face a demon like me."

"... You're no demon Zabuza, if you really want to know what a demon is *takes a few steps forward*, why not try fighting a jinjuuriki?"

Zabuza and Kakashi's eyes winded in shock while Naruto, Sasuke and Tanzuna looked at her confusionly, wondering what a jinjuuriki​ is. Zabuza quickly came out of his shock state and glared at her, and Kakashi was suspicious of her.

"How do you know about the jinjuurikis?"

"It's a secret, and I also know that our sensei here has a sharingan in his left eye."

Sasuke gasp in shock, not believing what he's hearing, so Kakashi is an Uchiha too (nope, not even close), why didn't he tell him? Sakura turned her head to a disbelieving Kakashi, giving him a look that said "I'll tell you later when this battle is over", then turned back to Zabuza just in time to block his sword. Zabuza admits that that this girl is quick on her toes, and also was a perfect block.

"Nice, so sneak attack doesn't work on you, you'll make a perfect shinobi."

"You flatter me."

Sakura smirked at him, showing that she's pumped up and ready to fight, making Zabuza excited to test out this girl's power. When Sakura pushed him back and was about to charge at him, she was stopped by Kakashi who grabbed her by the arm.

"Sakura wait, I'll fight Zabuza, you, Naruto and Sasuke must protect Tanzuna."

Sakura frowned, then pouted for not to fight against Zabuza, but she obeyed her sensei's commands and retreated where Naruto and Sasuke protected Tanzuna. Kakashi turned his head to Zabuza and glared, slowly reaching to his headband while speaking.

"Well then, let's get started, your only opponent, Zabuza, will be me."

With that last sentence, Kakashi pulled up his headband to reveal his full, complete sharingan eye that had a long scar over his left eye.