All of you have passed

(Hello my fellow readers, this chapter is going to be short, but I will try to put more details in it. Oh and those who had seen the episode where Naruto is being tied to a tree, just to let you know that that part is not going to happen, and the battle has ended quickly because of Sakura. Anyway, enjoy!)

Sakura POV

That damn sensei of ours, what is he up to? He already should've told us that we had passed, maby he's just playing with us that would get us to betray each other. I looked at Sasuke and Naruto, they were arguing again, and that made me grab both of the boys ears and pulled on them.

"Ow ow ow Sakura! That hurts!"

"Let go of my ear Sakura!"

"You two are the worst teammates ever! The minute you open your mouths, it ends up in an god damn argument! I swear, sometimes you two are nothing but a couple of snot nose brats! Grow up you two, if this was the real deal, we would be dead by now!"

That got them to shut up and had stared ​at me in shock, but also shook in fear, never in their lives had they heard me outburst like that, but I wasn't amused, not at all, I also glared at them.

"The minute I hear any of you two arguing or giving each other those annoying names again, I'll knock both of you two into next month, am I clear!?"

"Y-yes ma'am!"

I let go of their ears and sighed, rubbing my temples to relieve some headache, they're really annoying when I think about it. I suddenly froze in my spot, sensing that Kakashi-sensei was under us, I quickly ran to them and grabbed them to jump out of the way. When Kakashi-sensei popped out of the ground, he missed my foot by just an inch, and I tell you, it was really close.

"W-what the hell!?"

"Sasuke, Naruto, whatever you do, don't leave my sight for a second, stick to me like glue!"

We watched as Kakashi-sensei climed out of the ground, seeing how surprised he was that I dodged it in time. But when I landed on the ground and dropped the boys, he looked at me curiously, cocking his head to one side.

"You're very mysterious, how did you know I was underground?"

Before I could answer him, Sasuke and Naruto quickly stood up and stand on my right and left side, glaring at him. I only smirked, showing him I'm not going to answer him. Kakashi-sensei blinked once, then twice then trice before smiling under his mask happily.

"Congratulations, you all passed."

I smiled while Naruto, at first, looked completely shocked, but then jumped high in the sky out of joy, and Sasuke, he did what he always do, putting his hands in his pockets and only respond with that damn word, if you count "hn" as a word. I was suddenly trapped in a bear hug by Naruto who had still yell out happily, in my ear though, and let me tell you, he's 2 volumes too loud.

"Naruto not in my ear! I'll go deaf you idiot!"

He let go and quickly apologize, but then looked at Sasuke and grinned, and for once not glaring, and Sasuke was smirking at Naruto. Thank Kami that I manage to talk through their thick skull.

"You guys did surprisingly well with this survival training, I'm speechless to be honest. Even though I said that the bells will get you through to officially be a ninja, you ignored it and worked together to nearly defeated me. And I'm also surprised that this training had ended quickly."

"What can we say sensei, we're the most confident team in the whole leaf village. Besides, a teammate that abandons his/her team, will be worst then trash."

With that I grabbed Sasuke and Naruto's hand and dragged them out of the training ground.

"See you later sensei, if you need us, we're going to eat at Ichuraku's!"

(Okay, I hope you all enjoyed it, so what did you think? Please review my story!)