Soothing Inari, fighting Haku and Zabuza

(Hey fellow readers, this chapter will be another long one. And I'm trying my best to end this mission quickly. So a few lines will be left out and another few lines es will be changed. Enjoy!)

Normal pov

It has been 6 days now, and Sakura knew tomorrow on the bridge will be a long, difficult battle, and she'll make sure to change both there hearts. Though she's not really good with these kinda things, but all she has to do is to speak her mind, and then let them understand. Tanzuna and I walked back home, feeling tired from the work we did, and I was actually really dirty. My short hair is a mess and my face was covered in dirt, and the same goes for my dress, plus my muscles ache from the heavy lifting. Not that I'm complaining or something, but I really need a long bath.

"You had worked too hard Sakura.

"I've been through tougher training so this is nothing. Plus it also helps widening my chakra network. It's​ really good exercise for me."

"Okay, if you say so. Make sure to bath before dinner. I don't think Tsunami would be pleased how dirty you look."

"Yeah you're right, I was planning to take a bath, being a bridge builder sure is tough."

Tanzuna hummed, amused that this girl would actually go so far to help building the bridge, but he's not complaining, ever since the girl began to help out on the bridge, the work had been done a lot faster. He's dream to finish it is almost complete, by tomorrow afternoon the bridge would be finished and their people will finally have peace. They were finally home, and when Sakura stepped in the house, she was greeted by an angry Tsunami​.

"So you've been helping out with the bridge again have Sakura?"

"...*Oh boy, there she goes.*... Yeah I have, but good news is that by tomorrow​ afternoon the bridge be finished."

"I'm glad to hear that, but can you kindly go take a bath?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm on it."

Sakura walked passed Tsunami and towards the bathroom, but was greeted by Kakashi when he lean on the door frame. He crossed his arms and stared at her.

"If you're going to lecture me about the bridge Kakashi I'm too tired to listen."

"... I was actually going to ask how'd it go at the bridge."

"It went well, the bridge will be finished by tomorrow​."

"That's good to hear. So about Zabuza and Haku."

Sakura sighed and shook her, showing him that they can talk about it later, right now she needs to clean up before Tsunami will bite her head off. Kakashi nodded and removed himself from the door frame, letting Sakura through to get to the bathroom. Kakashi stared at her while she walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. He still can't believe that she, along with Shikamaru and Hinata, is from the future, this out to be interesting.

...

Naruto and Sasuke had made it back home, and they were both worn out, especially Naruto, Sakura is going to have to heal him when he's asleep, and also Sasuke since he's not an jinjuuriki. They were all eating happily, laughing and joking with each other, having a really great time, except for Inari who just stared at a bartered up Naruto. He doesn't understand why they are doing this, they are going to die, like Kaiza did. Sakura saw that Inari is going to explode, and tears began to slide from his cheeks​.

"Inari, are you alright?"

Everyone had stopped what they were doing and stared at Inari, wondering why he's suddenly crying and angry. Sakura knew what he's going to say, but had kept quiet.