Changing Gaara's heart

(This will be a sweet chapter, it's going to be short, but sweet, this will also be the last one.)

Sakura pov

I quickly ran to Naruto and stopped him, telling him that it was enough, he did well. I healed Naruto, and the poor guy had passed out, so he didn't have to see me healing Gaara. After I was done, I went to Gaara, but slowly, I didn't want to scare him, but that went down the drain when Gaara looked fearful at me. I only gave him a warm and friendly smile.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you, I just want to heal you."

Gaara looked unconvinced, though I don't blame the guy, he had just went through hell, so I sat down and spoke, trying my best to distract him.

"Do you remember the day we first met? You were willing letting me to kick Kankuro's ass, that had made me to like you."

Gaara face turned from fear to confuse, bet he's wondering why I suddenly brought it up, that's good actually, it's working. So a crawled a little to him and stopped, speaking to him again.

"Do you remember the day I showed you and your siblings around the leaf village? *Giggles* you didn't want to let go of my hand."

I smiled when Gaara began to relax, and I crawled again little more to him, then stopped and talked again. This went on and on until I was near Gaara, just one more, and I'll be able to touch him, he was completely relaxed, showing no fear at all.

"Do you like me Gaara? You hisatated a lot when we were fighting and the other day I saw you shifted uncomfortably when I was near you. You even let me dragged you around without any mean protest."

"... I... I-I..."

"You do, don't you?"

I giggled when Gaara blushed, it was really so cute, but then I frowned when he winched in pain, so I placed my hand on his shoulder I had broken and began to heal it. He looked at me like a hawk, but I ignored it and concentrated on that shoulder. After I was done with it, I went to his head, the chest, stomach, his arms and finally his legs and feet. I double checked to see if there was more damage to heal, but smiled at myself when there wasn't. I stood up and helped Gaara up, catching him when he felt very dizzy and wanted to fall down.

"Are you alright Gaara? Do you need to sit for a minute?"

Gaara said nothing, only shaking his head, so we stood like this for awhile, and I want to stay like this, holding him close to me, but it had to end by Gaara's siblings.

"Well isn't this sweet? You weren't kidding when you said you like Gaara."

"Never thought to see the day my baby brother getting himself a girlfriend, it's so cute~!"

Gaara titled his head to his siblings and gave them a weak, blank stare, not happy that they had ruined the moment, well I'm not happy either. I glared at them and sneered.

"You two had ruined our moment."

"Well sooner or later we had to, because we need to go, the army that had invaded your village had been defeated."

I frowned, not happy that I had to let Gaara go, but it had to be done. I walked Gaara to his brother Kankuro and gave him to him. But before they could leave, Shikamaru had came out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around Temari, making her squeak.

"You're not going anywhere until I get my goodbye kiss."

I giggled, Temari was beat red, it was so cute, I turned around and smiled sweetly at Gaara, I also want a kiss from him.

"Gaara."

He looked at me and stared, waiting for me to ask a question or telling something important, but instead of doing any of those things, I leaned in and kissed him, making him gasp in shock.

' Is.. is she kissing me? D-does that mean, s-she has feelings for me?'

I pulled away and smiled, and the way he blushed was so cute, I quickly pulled out a ribbon I bought before the finals had begin and wrapped it around his wrist, making him stare at it confuse.

"This will let you remember me, hopefully sand and leaf will make peace someday and we can start over."

Gaara examined it a little, but then he lift his hand and sand went to my wrist, when I saw what he was doing, a bracelet was formed. I looked at Gaara and smiled, then I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll be waiting for Gaara, now go before leaf ninjas will spot you."

Gaara pov

Kankuro had suddenly jumped after what Sakura had said, and Temari followed us with a beat red face, clearly embarrassed what Nara had done to her. I looked at the ribbon Sakura had gave me, then I touched my lips where she had kissed me, it was swollen. I didn't expect something like this will happen to me.

"... Kankuro, Temari, I'm sorry."

They gasped, shocked to hear that I had apologized to them, but then answered me back with softness in their voices.

"Don't worry about bud, everybody makes mistakes."

For once in a life time, I smiled, it has been years since I smiled like this, and it's all thanks to Sakura.

' Start over huh? Well that's sounds good, I'll also be waiting, Sakura Haruno. And Naruto Uzumaki, thank you.'

(So how was it? I hope you all had enjoyed this story!)