Don't You Dare

Don't You Dare:

Jason Blossom. Cheryl Blossom. Y/N Blossom.

Those are the names that are a big deal in Riverdale High. Especially with Jason's death.

The triplets are really close, they would do everything for each other.

Cheryl grieved Jason's death for days, Y/N chose to let everything out on her boyfriend, Jughead.

Yes, Y/N Blossom and Jughead Jones III are dating. They've been dating for a few months, Jason and Cheryl are the only ones that know. They accepted Jughead and treated him like their own brother as well.

Even Jughead and Y/N's friends, they have no idea him and Y/N are dating. Y/N and Jughead secretly dated and kept everything from everyone. Whenever Y/N's parents aren't home, the Blossom triplets would invite Jughead to have a chat with them. Jason and Cheryl really love Jughead just as much as Y/N loves him. They were shocked at first, but then accepted it because they want to see their sister happy. And if it means Jughead then so be it.

During the search for Jason's body, Y/N and Cheryl are wrapped in white towels, their parents comforting them as a few police asked questions. Both Cheryl and Y/N were there on the boat, and then they were found at the side of the river.

Y/N looked around and saw Jughead, camera in hand, giving her a worried look. "Are you okay?" he mouthed. Y/N nod her head before facing the police again.

Both Y/N and Jughead knew how much he wants to give her a hug and kiss her.

The night before school starts, Y/N and Jughead met up at Pop's.

"How are you holding up?" Jughead asked. Y/N was seated across from him, playing with the straw in her vanilla milkshake. "Not so good" Y/N sighed, "I bet a hundred dollars a whole bunch of students are gonna ask me and my sister some stupid questions. Especially the football team"

Y/N took a fry from their plate and eat it. Jughead reached his hand took placed it on top of her own, "Don't worry too much Y/N. I'll be here for you. The whole world may turn you down, but I won't. You can always talk to me" he kissed her hand which made Y/N smile.

She stood up from her seat and moved next to Jughead, leaned her head on his shoulder and kissed his jaw. "I love you Jughead, thank you"

Jughead wrapped his arm around her to pull her even closer. "I love you too Y/N" he placed his finger under her chin to lift her face towards him. Jughead pecked her soft lips and they both chuckled.

"Hey uhm... I wanna ask you, how are you holding up? Archie ditched you on your trip on the fourth of July" Y/N said. She doesn't want to bring up the topic but she know it still angers him. Jughead stayed quiet and his grip on Y/N's shoulder slightly tighten. "I'm sorry. If you don't want to talk about it, I completely understand"

"No no, it's alright. I need to get this off my chest. It's also a payback because I sometimes urge you to talk about Jason" Jughead said. He sipped his milkshake, "I somewhat feel betrayed.. You know? Archie's my best pal and we've been planning that trip for months! And can you believe that? On the last minute, he backed away! Who does that? It stressed me out because I know when school starts we're gonna part ways. That's why I wanted to spend time with him. When he called me and told me he's gonna back out, it angers me. I thought, maybe I'm not important to him anymore"

"Don't say that Jughead. Like what you said, Archie's your best friend. He probably has a reason why he backed out. And as his best friend, aren't you suppose to understand him?" Y/N adviced. Jughead looks at her and then he looks like he was hit by a truck, a truck of realization. "Yeah you're right" he mumbled. Y/N smiled and kissed his cheek.