Interview

(A/N): This is a Cole Sprouse imagine.

**********

Interview:

Cole's POV

"For tonight's guest star, we have The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody star. Some might confuse him with his twin brother but, I can obviously tell the difference. Ladies and gentleman, we have Riverdale's very own Jughead Jones, Cole Sprouse!!" Jimmy Fallon announced.

The crowd goes wild as I emerged from behind the curtains and waved towards the crowd while approaching Jimmy. I shook his hand and took a sit.

"My my, Cole. What have you done to the ladies today? They're completely smitten for you!" Jimmy says. I chuckled, "I have no idea"

"I mean, a handsome face and kind attitude like yours, you can have any girl you want" he adds and that sends me and the crowd laughing.

"Okay okay! Let's discuss about Riverdale. How is it filming the series? I mean, everyone's childhood involves the Archie Comics" Jimmy says.

"I never expected to be getting the role of Jughead. A lot of celebrities auditioned for Jughead's role and the thought of playing him was the least thing I expected. But other than that, it was all good, I love it" I replied.

"How is it working with new people, such as Kj Apa, Camila Mendes, Lili Reinhart and Y/N L/N?"

"It was great. They became great friends of mine. They are easy to work with and we have so much fun on set" I smiled.

"Is it hard to film Riverdale?"

"Well I'm not gonna lie cause yes. It is so hard to film Riverdale. It takes us eight days to film am episode" I honestly answered.

"Okay I've been reading a few Riverdale related comments and fan are in love with your character, especially because they said you look cute with the beanie" Jimmy laughs and then he shows me a picture of a few of the comments.

I laughed and scratched the back of my neck. "Fans are in love with the beanie"

"And you like wearing it now?"

"Yes of course. I actually like wearing the beanie, I got used to it because I practically wear it for the whole season and no one knows when Jughead finally takes it off" I joked.

"But he did took it off when he confessed his feelings for (your character's name) in one of the episodes right?" Jimmy smirks.

"Yeah. I have" I smirked. "Wait okay so how is it like to to be working with the famous Y/N L/N? She's actually a well known actress, even before Riverdale" Jimmy says.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. I'm not gonna lie, she was the first one who approached me when we met everyone one set. She literally approached me and told me she's a huge fan of me and then that's where it started. After that we began talking and now she's my best friend, my best mate" I replied.

"Okay so I have to talk about this, and fans are going wild for this. You're co-star, Kj Apa, he plays as Archie Andrews. You and the cast of Riverdale went on a trip just a few weeks ago. He posted this picture of you and Y/N with the caption Are they dating? #(your ship name)" Jimmy says and then a pic of me and Y/N came on screen.

It's a picture of me and Y/N cuddling each other while sharing a blanket. It was the exact picture of when I kissed Y/N's forehead.

The crowd started clapping and howling. I tried to maintain myself but failing miserably.

"Now we just want to confirm if the caption is true. Are you and Y/N L/N dating now?" Jimmy asks. I bit my bottom lip but then shook my head.

"No. No" I said. "That just happened because she was shivering because it was legit cold. Then I shared my blanket with her and then we really did not know Kj posted it until we checked out phones"

"What?! No! I'm not having this. Are you sure you're not dating? Because from the pictures we've seen you two act like a couple" Jim says then more pictures of me and Y/N came.
"No. We really aren't. But--"

"But what?!?" Jim interrupts, hope filled his eyes. "I do have a small crush on Y/N" I admitted.

The fans clapped and screamed again. "A small crush?" Jimmy asks.

"Okay. I have a massive crush on Y/N. I actually love her, not the friendly way" I corrected myself.

"Holy!!!" Jimmy exclaims as the crowd goes wild. "And... And you didn't say anything?!?!"

I shake my head sadly. "No"

I hid my face in my hands and accepted the fact that I just admitted my huge liking to my best friend.

Then the crowd goes wild again. Getting concerned, I looked around but then someone covered my eyes.

"Hi" I hear a very familisr voice whisper.

"Y/N?" I asked. She takes her hands off my eyes and smiled at me.

"Wait what are you doing here? I thought you're going on a trip to Italy" I said.

"Yeah I'll add that to my list of lies" Y/N jokes. "So... I heard everything" she smirks.

"Okay, I totally understand if you don't feel the same. We can go on a friends and--"

Y/N interrupted me by placing her lips against mine. My hands cupped her face as hers went around my neck. The crowd went wild again, Jimmy clapping and cheering

We pulled away and smiled.

"I love you Y/N" I whispered.

"I love you too Cole" she replied, pecking my lips. I leaned in for more.

"Cole Sprouse and Y/N L/N everybody!!" Jimmy says.

*********

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.