Toy: [REQUESTED]

Toy: [REQUESTED]

Y/N's POV

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Their favorites. They're hobbies.

They're favorite collections.

Others collect shells, sunglasses, accessories, books and many other materials.
Me? Mine is pretty different from them.

I find it weird that I collect plus toys. Different plush toys to be exact. I collect puppy plush toys, kitten plush toys, food plush toys. Well, basically every plush toy in the world.

I don't know why I kept collecting plush toys, I just have a problem. Deal with it!

Anyways, I keep my collection of plush toys in a room next to mine, secured from the world. I'm a seventeen year old girl who collects toys so of course I have to hide this secret.

Others say toys are for little kids but I still find myself drawn closer towards toys. It's probably because my parents are always gone and I have nothing to keep me company except for my toys.

I woke up one day at th sound of my phone ringing. I groaned but picked it up anyways since I can't do anything to avoid it. I swiped my thumb across the screen.

"Hello?" I said. Instead of someone answering at the other end of the line, I received nothing.

I pulled my phone away to see its the alarm, not someone calling me. I groaned and put my phone back.

I dragged myself out of bed and did my usual morning routine. After changing my outfit, I picked up my bag and left my room.

I grabbed an apple from the table and left. The walk towards Riverdale High was only fifteen minutes.

The moment I stepped inside I was immediately dragged by Cheryl Blossom. "Hey Cheryl. Slow down" I told her, my other hand running through my hair. She didn't reply and dragged me to the student's lounge.

"What?" I asked, seeing the gang sitting on the couch. "Jughead's been whining, saying he misses you. It's getting annoying" Cheryl groaned.

I sat beside Jughead who immediately wrapped his arms around me. He starts peppering my face with kisses.

I giggled and tried to push him away. He kissed me even more and kept me in place.

"Can you guys stop that?" Betty teased. "You guys are too cute, I'm gonna puke" Kevin fake puked.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him.

"Who wants to go shopping???" Cheryl asked. The guys groaned but once glare from the red-haired girl and they agreed.

"Come on Juggy! We can look at new computers or articles" I encouraged him. He playfully rolls his eyes but agrees anyway.

*Time Skip*

The moment we stepped in the mall, Cheryl immediately dragged us ladies to the dresses area. I walked around the few stacks of clothes before my eyes landed on a plush toy, a Black Panther plush toy (A/N: Pic above).

I mental squealed and immediately wanted to get the toy. It's so adorable, with its huge eyes and fluffy fur!! I coisknt resist!

I was so tempted to pick it up but then I realize that I was here with friends.

Shit! They can't see me like this!

I turn around and saw Betty standing nearby. I sadly looked at the toy and pouted, "I'll come back for you" I whispered before turning around and walked towards Betty.

Jughead's POV

After eating snacks in the mall, Y/N said she'll just be in the comfort room and left.

But that was ten minutes ago. The comfort room was just by the corner from the store we're eating at. "Where's Y/N?" I asked.

"She went to the comfort room, right?" Veronica said. "Yeah. But that was ten minutes ago. Where is she?" I said, getting more worried.

"Oh please. Girls take too much time in the comfort room, Juggie. You wouldn't understand" Cheryl said. I rolled my eyes at her and waited.

After about five more minutes, we finally saw Y/N walking towards us. "Where were you? I was so worried" I said. "Sorry. I checked the bookstore to see if my favorite book was there" she answered.

For some reason, I can tell she's hiding something. I shook it off and led her to our table.

After eating, the girls continued shopping. Y/N dragged me back to the bookstore where she bought a new book before we went to find the others again. "What's the book again?" I asked her.

She takes the books out of the bag. Five books to be exact.

- My Heart And Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga

- One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus

- They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera

- Simon Vs The Homosapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

- Me Being Me Is Exactly As Insane As You Being You by Todd Hasaklowy

(A/N: These are my favorite books)

"Are you actually going to read all of those?" I smirked. "Of course. When I don't feel like reading your novel, at least I have back up" she replied.

I gasped. "How dare you"

She giggled. "Just kidding. Of course I'll read your novels"

"You better" I threatened.

*********

Hey guys!

This is a request from: huskywolf315

Part two is coming up.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.