Serpent Life [REQUESTED]

Jughead's POV

Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge stopped me from leaving Riverdale High.

I didn't listen to them, obviously. Instead, I moved to Southside High because that's basically what I'm told, since my dad's the leader of the serpents and all.

The moment I stepped in the building, people immediately recognized me as FP's son. Some smirked at me, other glared.

I kept getting calls and messages from Archie, Betty and Veronica.

Archie: Where are you?!

Betty: I can't find you at school today. Are you alright?

Veronica: Archie and Betty are worried!

I closed my phone.

Time passed by and now I'm having lunch, alone. Someone sat in front of me. I looked up and saw a girl with black and pink hair. She smirked at me, "FP's kid?"

"Yeah. Name's Jughead"

"Hey. I'm Toni" she replied. We shake hands for a while before the awkward sensation room over.

The while cafeteria was a loud, Toni looked at her watch and smirked. "What's up with you?" I sassed. She shake her head and counted, "Five... For... Three... Two... One..."

As if on cue, the door bursts open. There stood a girl, wearing a black crop top, black jeans with a flannel tied to her waist, and black boots. Also her Serpent jacket. (A/N: outfit above)

I took a quick moment to admire her.

Her outfit screams, "Badass".

Somehow, I forgot I have a girlfriend as I stared at her.

Everything seems to be in slow motion as she walks to order her food. "Hey" Toni snaps her fingers in front of my face. "You're staring" she smirked. "No I'm not" I lied.

"Yeah you totally are" Toni laughed. "I'm not... Just- Who is she?" I finally asked.

"Y/N L/N" she replied, "Baddest serpent in the southside"

I slowly nodded my head and looked at Y/N. After picking up her food, she walks towards our table. I immediately turn around.

I later on felt her sit beside me. "Hey T" she smiled at Toni. Toni nods her head and held her hand up. Y/N slaps her hand before picking up a grape and ate it.

"Who's this?" she asked. "Jones" Toni answered, "Highest Jones III"

Y/N smirked and held her hand out. "FP's kid?"
I slowly nod my head. "Y/N L/N"

We shake hands before she immediately pulled away and focused on Toni. "I'm gonna skip classes in the afternoon okay?"

"Any specific reason why?" Toni asked her. I noticed how Y/N glanced at me and bit her bottom lip, "Doing some trouble" she nods her head.

Toni nods as well and we ate lunch. Y/N and I had a conversation, talking about Serpent stuffs.

When the bell rang, she picked her up he eBay and left.

Y/N's POV

The moment I stepped out of Southside High, I found my motorbike and drove to jail.

I'm meeting Forsythe's dad, FP. 

Basically, I'm the only one who has contact with him. It used to be Joaquin and I, but then he left town. We (me and Joaquin) knew exactly what happened to Jason.

FP went to jail after finding s gun in his trailer. Clifford Blossom asked him to “tell” the truth and in return, he will not harm Jughead.

I knew Jughead from the start. Of course with the help of his dad. I used to follow him back at Riverdale. I knew he has four best friends and one of them is his girlfriend.

Since FP is in jail, he asked me to keep an eye on Jughead and I would visit him everyday to tell him about his son.

I parked my bike and immediately walked inside the building. "Hey Y/N" Sheriff Keller greeted me. I gave him a small salute and he called FP.

We sat on a chair and he smiles at me. "Hey kiddo"

"Hey FP"

He sighs. "How's Jughead?"

"He's at Southside High"

FP's eyes widen. "What?! Wait, he transferred?"

"Apparently" I mumbled. "He just arrived today. He's with Toni Topaz"

FP sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Well thanks for the update Y/N. I knew I could trust you"

I nod. "Anytime"

"You're gonna skip school?" he asked. "Yeah... Unfortunately, I don't feel like going to class right now"

FP sighs once again. I ran a hand through my hair.

We talked about random shits in life until visiting time is over.

I hugged FP and left the building. I went straight to my house and laid down, immediately falling asleep.

***********

Sorry if this sucks. I'll do better in the next part of this imagine. I have a messed up brain as of the moment.

Request from: dolan_addicted_

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.