Something New

Something New (Part 3 to You Don't Know Me)

Y/N's POV

I didn't come to school for two weeks.

I stayed in the abandoned house. Caitlin and Jughead always visit me and bring me food.

Today I walked to school and went straight to my locker, ignoring the same old gossips Amd stares.

I slammed my locker shut after getting my History textbook, making students near me jump in fear. One glare from me sent them running away.

I walked to my first class ten minutes after the bell rang.

"Late Miss L/N?" the teacher scolded me. "Yeah like I care" I mumbled, entering the room. Only one seat was left, and that was next to miss goody-two-shoes.

She gives me a small smile. I simply glared at her while standing in front of the desk. "Please sit down next to Veronica, miss L/N. You're delaying my class" the teacher says, impatienty tapping his marker on the white board.

I moved to the back of the class and pushed a student off his desk. "Move it bastard" I hissed.

I sat down and brough my earphones and listened to songs as the teacher talks about random shit.

At the end of class, I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the room. I bumped into Lodge on my way out, dropping her notebooks on the floor.

I didn't say anything. I just want to get out of here.

Before I could make it out she called me. "Y/N wait!!"

I stopped dead in my tracks. "What?"

"I... I uhm I wanted to say that I'm sorry" Veronica says. I slowly turn around, surprised to see her, a Lodge, apologize.

"What I did was a really dick move. I'm sorry for insulting you like that without even knowing what you've been through. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I'm sorry for what my dad did to your dad"

I gave her a small nod. "Okay"

She gives me a smile. "So are we friends now?"

"I can't say" I shrugged. "As much as I want to chat with you, I have to go. I can't finish my dad without breaking the rules" I gave her a small smirk before running out the door.

I purposely bumped into students, knocking their books to the ground and spilling their drinks.

I laughed, grabbing a bottle of juice from my bag and spilled it to the ground as I ran pass students.

I made it out the door and cheered.

A period before lunch, I was sent to the principal's office. I sassed my way out of detention and walked to the cafeteria.

I spotted Jughead sitting alone by the tree. "Hey" I smiled.

"Hey" he gives me a small nod. "It's been a while since the last time I saw you smile. What happened?"

"Oh the usual stuffs" I shrugged. He pushes his plate of hamburger to me. "What?" I asked.
"Eat. I bought it for you" Jug insisted.

"Sure thanks. I'll pay you later. I left my wallet in my locker"

"No need. My treat. A thank you for forgiving Veronica" he smirked. "Oh so she told you? She's such a looser" I scoffed.

"Yeah. And I'm just happy you finally forgave her. What made you?"

"I just saw the sincerity in her eyes when she apologized. That's all I ever wanted anyway" I shrugged, biting the hamburger. "It's funny cause, I'm cold-hearted. I'm like a heartless byotch and one apology from Hiram Lodge's daughter made me forgive her easily"

"I want to laugh at that right now but I think that's too rude" Jughead said.

He's the only one who gets me.

"Go ahead. Laugh your ass off I don't care" I said, playing with the straw in my drink.

Jughead burst out laughing. His laugh makes me smile cause it's cute.

When he wipes a tear away from his eyes and smirked. "You done?"

"Yeah. Thanks"

I punched his shoulder playfully. "You're such a weirdo"

"Yeah. I'm your weirdo" Jughead smirked.

Jughead's friends soon came and put their tray on the table. "Hey Jug" Kevin Keller said. Yeah it's kind of weird to be sitting with the sheriff's son.

Betty gives me a short hug. "Are you eating here with us again, Y/N?"

"Oh no. No I'm not Betty. I just came here to say Jughead's such a looser" I sarcastically said.

"Oh Y/N. You and your love for sarcasm" Archie sighs. "How's living the double life, Bolton?" I teased.

"Fun"

I gave Kevin a small nod and turned to Veronica. "Hi Y/N" she greeted.

"Sup Lodge"

"Okay. Now that we're all friends again, will you guys please tell us how you two made up" Betty begged.

"Well Jughead knows" I smirked. All eyes turned to Jughead who shrugs. "I'm her best friend. I always get a free-pass to anything and everything that's new in Y/N's life"

"Tell us Jughead!!" Kevin, Archie and Betty begged.

"No"

The rest of the afternoon was filled with Archie, Betty and Kevin begging Jughead or Veronica to share what happened.

At the end of the day, Jughead offered to walk me home. "You did it" he began.

"Did what?"

"Change. You're not that cold-hearted anymore. You made friends"

"Yeah. I guess it wasn't that bad"

Jughead wraps an arm around me and pulls me towards him. We kissed each other with smiles on our faces.

"I love you" I smiled. "And thank you"

"I love you too" Jughead kisses my nose, making me giggle.

"What?!? And you two are dating? And you didn't tell us?!?" Betty shouted.

I forgot she lives right next to me.

"Fuck off blondie!!!" I shouted.

"L/N and Jones! You have some explaining to do!! I'm calling Archie" Betty replied.

*********

The end.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.