Blossoms

[A/N: This takes place in Riverdale season 1 and let's pretend that Jason is alive and Veronica has arrived Riverdale]

Y/N's POV

I heard the familiar honking of Jason's car which made me jump from my seat. "Mom? The twins are here, we're gonna head to school now" I said.

"Okay sweetie! Wait, did you eat your oatmeal?" mom asked me as she works in the kitchen. I looked down at my untouched breakfast, "Yeah thanks mom it was delicious" I lied as I took the bowl and slid it under the table, letting my dog eat the food.

I grabbed my bag and run out the door and jumped inside Jason's car. The twins turn to look at me with a frown. "Please tell me you ate breakfast today" Cheryl said.

"Do you want the truth or lie?"

"Truth" Jason said.

"No"

Jason sighed and tossed me a bag from Pop's. "Thanks guys" I mumble, taking the burger from the bag.

"Okay Y/N. If you can't handle your dad, why don't you just sleep at our house" Cheryl offered as Jason started driving to school.

"Because your house creeps me out" I answered, "No offense though"

I've been to the Blossom's mansion once or twice and I never told them how much their house freaks me out. Just add a few spider webs and wooden floors then it looks like a complete haunted mansion. I've also met Jason and Cheryl's parents and they hate and love me at the same time.

"None taken" Jason said from in front. I sipped my coffee and sighed. We finally reached school and walked inside. Jason was immediately dragged to his football team and Cheryl chose to stay with me instead of hanging out with her vixens.

"What happen to your vixens?" I giggled. "I wanna hang out with you" Cherly said, linking our arms. "That's nice of you, Cheryl. But I gotta talk to Veronica first" I told her.

She looks at me, "Just Veronica?"

"And I'm probably gonna hang out with my friends..."

Cheryl playfully groaned, "Y/N! They always steal you from me and JJ"

I gave her a side hug once we stopped walking, "I know and I'm sorry Cher" I said.

Cheryl sighed, "Fine. But you're having lunch with me"

"Deal" I said. Cheryl kissed my cheek and let me leave so I can talk to Veronica in the students' lounge.

"Y/N!!" Veronica waved her hand. I sat beside Jughead and he kisses my cheek. "Hey babe"

"Hey"

I looked at Veronica. "So what's something "important" that you needed me here ASAP and you angered the head vixen"

Kevin choke on his water, "Cheryl's mad?"

"She's always mad" Archie tried to joke but I glared at him. "I should shut up" he mumbled.

"Come on, guys. Don't be like that" I begged.

Everyone in school practically know that I'm Cheryl and Jason's best friend. Jason has real friends and Chew has minions but I'm their friend. The type of friend they run to when they have problem, Cheryl especially.

I'm their best friend.

It was a huge surprise when the school found out I'm dating the school's "outsider" Jughead. Our relationship was suppose to be a secret but once Veronica caught us making out in the chemistry room, she couldn't keep her mouth shut.