Mine

Mine:

"Deal" Betty smiled over at Veronica.

Then both girls turned to look at me. They just had a deal that no guy will ever come between their friendship. After the game at school today, we went to Pop's to have a celebration.

"What?" I asked them with an eyebrow raised. "Come on. You're in this too" Veronica  said. "Fine. Deal" I shrugged. Then we clicked our milkshakes.

The doors opened to Pop's and two figures entered the diner. Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones.

Jughead's eyes immediately locked on mine and I can clearly see him blushing. Archie lightly elbowed him with a smirk.

"Do you guys wanna join us?" Betty invited, seeing as the two are friends again. "Yes. But only if you're treating" Jughead joked which made us laugh.

"Veronica Lodge" Ronnie introduced herself. "Jughead Jones III" Jughead replied while taking a seat beside me. Which makes me sitting beside Jughead and Ronnie.

Jughead took my milkshake and sipped on it. "Thief" I joked. "You know I'd go easily on you" Jughead said.

"So what I'm getting is the four of you guys are friends. Spill the history" Ronnie said.

"We've been best friends since we were like four years old" Archie said. "Yeah but Y/N and Jughead have known each other longer than us" Betty adds.

"Friendship goals!" Veronica teased.

"Oh Y/N. Reggie told me you're going on a date with him. Is it true?" Archie asked. I felt Jughead tense up a bit.

"Yeah. I know we barely talked, but we did make a small conversation in math class and he asked me out" I shrugged, acting like it's no big deal.

"Reggie Mantle asked you out on a date?" Jughead asked, not believing what I just said. "Yeah" I smiled.

"Are you going?" Ronnie asked. "I don't know" I mumbled while glancing over at Jughead.

Betty immediately caught up and smirked.

"Well you should" Jughead encouraged. All eyes looked at him in shock.

"What?" I asked, feeling myself about to cry.

"He's Reggie Mantle. A football player. Everyone loves and wants to be with him" Jughead said.

But I want to be with you....

"Are you sure?" I asked, having a bit of hope he's gonna take it all back. "Yeah. Positive. And a guy like Reggie, he's gonna treat you right" Jughead said.

I nod my head and bit my lip to try not to cry. "Okay. I'm gonna text Reggie. I'll see you guys" I said and left the diner.

Jughead's POV

"What the fuck Jughead!!" Betty exclaimed the moment Y/N exited the diner. "What?" I said.

"Oh come on Jones! We both know you have a massive crush on Y/N since the day you became friends" Archie said while pointing at himself and Betty.

Veronica just looked confused. "Why did you let her go?" Betty said.

"She doesn't even like me" Jughead insisted.

"She does!!" Archie and Betty exclaimed.

"Why do you think she hesitated a while ago? She's waiting for you to at least give a sign to stop her so that she'll know you care" Betty explained.

"Of course I care!" I argued. "Then tell her how you truly feel" Veronica spoke for the first time since we started this conversation.

"It's too late. She's on a a date with Mantle now" I sighed.

Archie groaned then grabbed my arm. He dragged me out of Pop's with Betty and Veronica trailing behind us.

Archie opened the door to his car and threw me inside. He got in the driver's seat and then drove to Y/N's house.

"What the fuck Andrews?!" I shouted. "We are going to make it!" he declares. Veronica and Betty are holding onto each other because of how fast Archie is driving the car.

"Do you even have a license?" I shouted while buckling my seatbelt. "Let's pretend I do! I don't care if we get caught. The important thing here is that you are going to tell Y/N how you feel" Archie said.

He parked his car in front of Y/N's house. "Listen Jug. Don't think that we're forcing you. We're helping you. When Y/N said she has a date with Reggie, we can see you're affected by this. Just go in there and be honest, tell her how you feel. She'll say yes" Betty said from the backseat of the car.

Veronica and Archie nod their heads. Their words slightly encouraged me.

"Yeah. You guys are right" I said. "That's my boy" Ache pats my shoulder before I finally got out of the car.

I made my way towards Y/N's doorstep. I hesitated before knocking on the door, taking a small step back.

Hearing footsteps from inside, I saw Y/N's mom opening the door. "Oh hello there Jughead. What brings you here?" she asks.

"Uhm I came to see Y/N. Is she home?" I said. "Yes actually. She's in her room" Mrs Y/L/N said.

I nod my head and entered the Y/L/N's household. I nervously walked up the stairs to Y/N's room.

He rooms on the third for to my left.

Once I stood in front of Y/N's room, my hands were shaking as I slowly knocked on the door.
I heard footsteps from inside and soon Y/N opened the door, her eyes puffy and red. She's been crying.

She slowly approached me and wrapped her arms around, hugging me tight. I was shocked but then hugged her in return.

"What happened?" I asked while slowly stroking her hair.

She only hugged me tighter.

Her tears already stained my shirt but I didn't care. I hate seeing her cry and broken.

After a few minutes she finally pulled away and led me inside her room. "What happened?" I repeated.

"I... C-called Reggie to ask him about our date... And while I was on the phone I heard him stuttering and moaning, then I heard a female voice" Y/N said then started crying again, hiding her face on her hands.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry" I said and hugged her again. "I never should've let you go on this fucked up date"

"No Juggie. Don't blame yourself. You thought hanging out with Reggie is fine. You were just supporting me" I replied.

I tighten my grip around her. "Y/N... I am so sorry for the way I talked to you earlier at the Diner. I was being a complete asswhole" I said.

"It's all good Juggie" she said.

We just stayed there on her bed while hugging each other until she calmed down.

"You good?" I asked. She nods her head and leaned it against me shoulder.

"Can I tell you something?" I spoke. "Sure. What is it?" she says. I took my beanie off before letting our a sigh.

"I... I love you Y/N. I love you for a while now" I began. "And I didn't mean it like the friendly way. I love you more than that. I didn't want to tell you because you might not feel the same and it would ruin our friendship"

She cupped my face in her hands and leaned closer until our lips were inches apart. "I love you too Forsythe" she whispered before kissing me on the lips. Her hands ran through my hair and mine went around her waist.

Her lips are soft and tasted like cherries. It fits perfectly against mine.

The kiss lasted for a few more seconds before we finally pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other.

"Wow" I breathed out. "Yeah" she said.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek lovingly. "You're mine now"

"Of course. Cause you're mine too" she replied.

*********

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.