Meet His Family

[A/N: Okay, so I haven't updated in forever... And I stopped watching Riverdale after season 1, but I did saw a clip on season 3 where Jughead was reunited with his mom and sis. So some of these are improvised by me]

Y/N's POV

"Jughead?" I asked, while twiddling my thumbs. He looks up at me from packing his bags and hummed. "What if your mom doesn't like me?" I couldn't help but ask him that.

"Y/N" Jughead whispered and placed a hand on my shoulders, "Mom's gonna love you" he assured me. "And Jellybean?" I added. "She's gonna adore. Both of them are" he says.

I smiled and pecked his cheek, "Okay"

Jughead wasn't satisfied though. He turns my head and smashes our lips together. I giggled into the kiss as he deepened it by placing his hands behind my head.

The doors opened and there stood Archie Andrews. Jughead and I pulled apart. "Seriously" he says while adjusting our bags, "If I get a dollar for everytime I catch you guys kissing, I'd get a thousand bucks now"

I playfully rolled my eyes and draping an arm on Jughead's shoulder. "And if I get a dollar for catching you and Lodge kissing, I could buy a yacht by now" I mocked him.

"Fair enough" Archie sighs.

Archie took my bags and we all left.

*Time Skip*

"This is the place right?" I asked, walking next to Jughead as we approached a huge fence, Archie right behind us.

Jughead only nods his head in response as he clutches my hand. "What are you guys up to?" a man inside asked us.

"We're looking for Gladis Jones, we need a place to stay" Jughead informed him. The guy looked like he didn't believe us and was about to say something when a girl, maybe five years younger than us, slid down a car and smiled when she saw us, specifically Jughead.

"Jughead?" she beamed. Jughead smiled at the sight of the young girl, "Jellybean?" he asked.

"You heard him, open the damn gate" Jellybean ordered and the guy opened the gate. Jughead wasted no time and immediately wrapped the young girl in his arms.

So this is Jug's sister...

I stood beside Archie as we smiled at Jughead who finally saw his sister after so many years.

"I missed you, Jug" Jellybean squealed. They hugged for a few more minutes until they let go.

"Jellybean, these are Archie Andrews, my best friend, and Y/N Andrews, my girlfriend" Jughead said.

Jellybean's eyes widened. I couldn't process what happened next cause she jumped in my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist. I was so surprised that I tossed my bag to Archie and caught the little girl by her legs to keep her from falling.

"I remembered you from when I was young! I always wished you guys would end up together" Jellybean squealed, tightening her grip around me. "Awe. I remembered you too, Jellybean" I said and pressed a gentle kiss on her cheek.

She pulled away, gave Archie a hug and led us to their mom. Jughead held my hand in his and kissed my temple. "See? Jellybean likes you, I'm sure mom's not that hard to impress" he assured me which made me release a sigh of relief.

"Mom? Jughead's finally home" Jellybean said as we walked inside a shop.

A woman wearing a helmet looks up from fixing a car. She took her helmet off and gasped when she saw Jughead.

"It couldn't be..." she breathed and slowly walked towards her son. She hugs him for a little bit as Archie wrapped an arm around me.

"Still remember her?" he whispered to me. "Of course. You're like a an month older than me" I nudged his side.

Once Gladis amd Jughead pulled apart, I was glad Jughead's finally with his mom.

"Oh God... You're home" she cried. "You've grown" she adds.

Jughead nods his head and I swear I saw a tear left his eye. Gladis turned and saw Archie and I.

"Well I knew I'd recognize those red hairs somewhere" she laughed, "If it isn't the Andrew twins"

Archie and I laughed as she hugged us both. "So what brought you guys here?" she asked.

"Uhm we had some problems back home" Jughead answered and held my hand. Gladis saw this and smirked, "Okay... I see what's going on here"

The three of us tilted our heads. "Who doesn't approve? Is it FP?"

"What? Mom, no. That's not it-- I mean, yeah we also came here to tell you that Y/N and I are dating but that's not all" Jughead stuttered a bit which made Jellybean and I giggle.

"Oh well... Welcome to the family Y/N"

"Yay! Y/N's gonna be my sister!!" Jellybean squealed squeaked as she cheered. Archie patted Jug's shoulder as our cheeks turn pink.

"Shut up Jellybean" Jughead mumbled. "It's JB now" she countered.

A guy called Gladis and she told them that we're gonna have a feast.

"That wasn't so bad, right?" Jughead whispered. I nod my head, wrapping my arms around his shoulder. I tiptoed and pressed my lips against his.

"Oh God" JB whispered and pretended to gag. Archie went to grab a plastic bag and pretended to puke.

I flipped his off. Him and Jellybean laughed.

***********

Hey guys! So sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I've been so busy with life and school.

Vote.. Comment.. Follow..