Cheerleader

Cheerleader:

Being best friends wit the Blossom twins wasn't the easiest thing in life. Everyone in town knew how attached you are with the two red heads. Things got very predictable during high school. Jason Blossom was the captain of the football team which makes Cheryl Blossom the captain of the River Vixens. Being their best friend, Cheryl begged you to join the River Vixens and instantly made you co-captain.

You love those twins since their like your family. Clifford and Penelope Blossom also treated you like their own daughter. The moment you met the family and started hanging out with their kids, they welcomed you to the family.

Everything was perfect in your life. That was until Jason's death. Jason died on the 4th of July when he and Cheryl went out for an early morning boat ride.

Mr and Mrs Blossom called you and said they're at Sweetwater River. You came immediately and spotted them. You hugged Cheryl and comforted her. After they explained Jason's body was missing, Cheryl's been staying at my house to get her mind clear. All night she just talked about Jason which easily made you cry, remembering every memory you had with the other redheaded Blossom.

On the first day of school, students gathered around me and Cheryl to ask questions and other stuffs that involves Jason. I am not related to Cheryl but they were saying their sorry for my loss.

I closed my locker and immediately saw Betty Cooper and Kevin Keller giving a new girl in town a tour around campus. I jogged towards them with a small smile. "Hi"

"Hi Y/N" Betty smiled. "How are you?" Kevin asks.

"I'm good"

"Even after Jason--"

"I don't want to talk about it Kevin" I interrupted.

"Who's Jason and what happened to him?" the new girl asked. We looked at her in shock.

*Time Skip*

When the tour was over, we led Veronica to the gym where Cheryl's got a have a few announcements.

I immediately spotted Jughead at the top part of the bleachers and smiled. Same old Jughead, busy writing his novel.

"I'm gonna go sit with Jughead. I'll see you guys later" I said. Betty and Kevin smirked.

They may or may not know I have a crush on Jughead. Fine they know that I like Jughead. I like Jughead for a while but I never got the courage to tell him how I feel.

I left the group and went to Jughead, sitting beside him. "Hi" I smiled. He looks at me, his eyebrow raised, "Hi? You're not gonna stand there with Cheryl?"

"Why would you think that?" I giggled. "The fact you're great friends with those two. And you used to date Jason" he replied.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yeah! For like two and a half weeks!"

He shakes his head. "Tell me why you two broke up again?" he asked. "Things didn't work between us. We broke up and decided to stay friends" I explained.

"But Mr and Mrs Blossom loves you more than Polly.... No offense to Betty though" he said while pointing towards Betty who is seated a few seats away from us.

"They love me whether I'm dating Jason or not" I playfully shoved his shoulder.

We talked some more until Cheryl came up on stage and began her announcement. I let Jughead continue his novel to take down what Cheryl is saying.

"...... Which is why I've asked the school board not to cancel the back-to-school semi-formal" Cheryl smiled. Everyone cheered and clapped.

Jughead took a blue sticky note and began writing something.