Have You Ever... [Part 2]

Jenny's POV

Without hesitation, I stormed towards Jughead and slapped him. Hard.

"Asswhole!!! How could you do something like this to me??" I shouted. Cheryl and Veronica held my arms to stop me from completely tearing Jughead to shreds.

"I gave you everything! And you'll date my... Best friend behind my back? I was completely honest with you!" I cried.

I turn to Betty, "And you. You seriously can't keep your hands to yourself huh? Betty, you were suppose to be my best friend. It's not my fault Jughead fell for me instead of you. Are you suppose to be happy for us instead of trying to steal my boyfriend?" I said.

Betrayed.

That's all I felt the moment Cheryl announced the most horrifying news.

My boyfriend and my best friend betrayed me.

"And I was about to tell you I'm going to turn down the offer some rich ass school is giving me in Seattle" I said, wiping my tears away. "I was writing them a message, telling them I have to turn down. I can't leave you, Jughead. I love you too much, I can't leave you. We promised each other to get married and leave this sick place" I said.

"I-I can still fulfil that promise--"

"You promised me that you'll love me forever!" I shouted.

"I do love you, Jenny"

"Is that what you told her too?" I said, glaring at Betty. I pushed myself from Cheryl and Veronica.

"You're pathetic" I glared at Jughead before storming out of the room.

I grabbed my car keys and ran to my car. The gang ran after me but I ran faster. I rushed to my car and drove away.

I screamed and clutched onto the steering wheel and slammed my fist into it.

"Damn you Jughead! Damn you Betty! Go to hell!!!!" I screamed.

I trusted both of them. I told them everything. And they don't have the guts to tell me they're dating? They have the nerve to stab me in the back when I did everything for them???

I stood by a cliff and cried in my car. My tears won't stop flowing. Almost like they're trying to flood my car with my tears.

My phone kept on vibrating as more and more messages from the gang came.

Archie🎤: Jen!! Where R U????

Cheryl🍒: Jenny! Please talk to us!

Kevin💚: Dude!! Where you at???

Veronica👑: Jenny please answer. We're worried.

I ignored Betty and Jughead's message.

I stayed in my car. My tears didn't stop flowing from my eyes. It's too early in the morning for me to be sad and emotional.

I leaned against my seat and sighed. I wiped my tears away and finally reached for my other laptop in my car and my pocket Wi-Fi.

I opened the website to the school I'm about to go. They sent me a message a few days ago.

I was about to turn down their offer since I can't leave Jughead. But I see no use of staying.

After sending the message, I closed my laptop and sighed. Minutes later they replied saying they're willing to meet me next week. They're also sending me cash for my transportation.

Later I decided to head back home.

My face still shows sadness when the imagine of Jughead and Betty appeared. I parked my car and walked inside my house.

"Mom?" I called. She emerged from the kitchen and immediately pulled me in her arms. "Oh dear. Veronica told me everything. Are you okay? Where were you?" mom asked me a lot of questions.

"Mom I'm fine. In fact I have something to tell you" I began. "But you might want to sit down"

She got nervous and slowly took a sit beside me on the couch.

I never told her about the scholarship I'll be getting at Crystal Creek University in Seattle (A/N: Made up school name)

"So you know how I told you about Seattle and asked you if you have relatives there right?" I said. "Well...." I smirked, "I got a scholarship to Crystal Creek University!!!!" I cheered.

Mom gasped, "Really? That's great news, dear" she said and gave me a tight hug. "The school board is really planning to meet me next week. They're sending me cash for my transportation" I smiled widely.

"Oh my God" mom said. "We should celebrate! Go call your friends and--"

"No! Mom, please. I can't. I don't want them to know that I'm leaving, God! I can't even look at them without getting angry. They knew that Jughead cheated on me behind my back but they never said anything" I said, my hands turning into a fist at the thought of Jughead again.

"But what if they'll look for you?" mom asked. "I'll tell Cheryl. She can keep a secret and I trust her" I nod.

"When do you plan on leaving?"

"Well the school board said the cash will arrive tomorrow so... Tomorrow. We'll leave tomorrow"

Mom nods. She knows that once I made a decision, nothing's gonna change that.

I watched as mom walked to my room and I saw her packing my bag. I whipped my phone out and called Cheryl.

"Hello? Jenny! Where are you?"

"Cheryl! I'm fine! I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me at Pop's today? I have to tell you something" I said. "Yeah of course" Cheryl replied.

I hung up and walked to the bathroom and took long shower, trying to forget all of the pain. I sat in the bathtub and turned on the water above me. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

"I love you Betty" I pictured Jughead say to Betty. "Oh. I love you too Juggie" Betty replied and their lips locked.

"But-But what about Jenny? Don't you love her?" Betty suddenly questioned. "I did. But now I don't. Jenny's just a pain in the ass. I have no idea why I dated her in the first place" Jughead replied which shattered my heart.

I opened my eyes and noticed the tub was already full and water was overflowing. "Crap" I mumbled while scrambling to shut the faucet.

I sat in my previous position again and stared into place.

What did I do, Jughead? We were happy, we were the complete weird couple everyone expects us to be. How could you leave me after our two year relationship? Was I not enough? Was I being clingy?

**********

Part three is coming up!!!

Vote.. Comment.. Follow..