Have You Ever... [Part 5]

Jenny's POV

I tapped my black polished nails against the table while looking at the clock that was placed by the door every five minutes.

It's the last day of school and everyone just finished passing all of their requirements. The principal won't let us leave campus. Instead of roaming around the school and making a mess, we were sent to our classes.

Luckily I have the same class with Sofia, Dove, Cameron and Booboo. We glanced at each other with a playful smirk.

Five days ago, we finally planned our vacation. We packed our bags last night and placed them in Cameron's van so that when school is over, we'll jump in the car and leave.

I checked the clock every five minutes, the teacher scolding us for paying too much attention to the clock than her last few words of teaching before the end of school.

I played with my pen and occasionally started shoving my stuffs to my bag. We cleared out our lockers so that we're ready to go.

Everyone was starting to be sleepy until one of the students checked the clock and began mumbling, "Summer... Summer... Summer"

One by one, each student began mumbling the same thing too, ignoring the teacher once again.

"Summer... Summer.... Summer.... Summer... Summer.... Summer.... Summer.... Summer... Summer.... Summer.... Summer.... Summer.... Summer...." (A/N: High School Musical 2 vibe)

The clock struck 3:00 and the bell rang, everyone cheered, grabbed their bags and ran out the door. Sofia grabbed my hand as we ran outside.

We ran to the parking lot and laughed as we waited for Dove, Cameron and Booboo. We leaned against Cameron's van.

"I'm so excited to see you hometown" she said, "I hope no one is going to attack us there"

I told them how someone murdered my friend's brother and yet their still interested in seeing the town where I grew up.

I called Cheryl two weeks ago and told her that I'm coming home with a bunch of friends. I told her that in case they bumped into me, she has to act like she's surprise.

"Fingers crossed" I joked and we laughed. Dove, Cameron and Booboo finally appeared. "I hate you" Dove pouts.

"Let's go hit that road!" I said.

On the way to the airport, we stopped at Starbucks to get some drinks and snacks for our flight. We were all standing in line, deciding what to order when Sofia suddenly squeals.

"OMG! Jenny will you please come with me to the book store?" she said, grabbing onto my arm. I looked at the bookstore across the street before looking at our friends again, "Get me a vent sized Java chip drink and Vanilla latte, also venti. Also three waffles with whipped cream" I told Dove.

Sofia also gave her orders before she dragged me across the street.

"Thanks so much Jenny" she smiled and pecked my cheek. "No problem, Sof. I'm also looking for new books to read so..." I shrugged.

We walked towards different bookstores and after ten minutes, we came out carrying three books each.

We waled back to Starbucks just in time to see Dove, Cameron and Booboo carrying the paper bags. "Thank you" I said.

Sofia and I helped them carry the paper bags filled with snacks and drinks.

*Time Skip* (A/N: I'm lazy)

"Welcome to Riverdale!!!!!" I exclaimed, extending my arms.

We just arrived and now we're waiting for Cheryl. She's the only one who knows I'm arriving today and she offered to give us a ride.

"So what does your friend look like?" Dove asked. "Red haired, bright red lips, tall...." I said.

Just then, a white car appeared in front of us. "Jenny!!!" Cheryl shouted as she gets out of the car and engulfed me in her arms. "You're finally here! Oh God, you have no idea how hard it was when I hid your secret from them" Cheryl said.

"I totally get it" I nod my head. "Cheryl, these are my friends Dove, Sofia, Cameron and Booboo" I introduced them to my red haired friend. "Hello!" my Seattle friends politely greeted.

"Hey" Cheryl replied.

We put our bags in her car and we went to my house. "I think it's best if I stay in here, in case either Archie or Betty is looking out the window" Cheryl said. I nod my head and we got out of the car. I don't need to explain everything to my Seattle friends cause they already know.

"Mom!!!" I called once we entered the house. Immediately, mom wraps me in her arms and started kissing my face.

"You made it!! I'm so happy you guys are here" she then moves to hug my friends and take your bags. "We have two guestrooms so you guys can sleep there" mom said, "I also ordered snacks incase you're hungry"

"Thanks so much Mrs L/N" Booboo said. "Pop's?" I asked my mother with a smirk. "I know you miss the burgers there sweetie" she laughed.

"It's suppose to arrive by now. Do you mind picking it up?" mom said.

"Sure. Cheryl's waiting for me outside" I nod. I looked at my friends and told them the could rest in the guestrooms.

I ran to Cheryl's car while ducking my head. "Pop's" I told her.

She nods her head and started driving. We talked about the events that happened while I was gone. She told me how the others wouldn't stop looking for me.

She also told me how she attacked Betty a day after I left, which made me laugh.

"Hey Pop" I greeted once I entered the 24-hour shop. "Jenny! You're here!" he said.

"Oh wait, order for L/N?" he asks. "Yup" I said, taking my wallet out of my bag. "All in the house. My little treat for your return. Jughead's been looking for you, always coming here to ask if you happen to pass by" he said. I scoffed, "I'm shocked he has no idea why I left" I mumbled, but he heard it. "Why did you two broke up again?"

"He dated blondie behind my back" I replied. "Damn. That must've been hard for you" Pop said. I nod my head again. "Where were you these past three years?" he asked.

"Seattle. Crystal Creek University offered me a scholarship there" I answered. Pop nods his head and hands me the food. "Thank you" I smiled, leaving a fifty dollar bill on the tip box.

I turn around and was about to leave the store when the door opened and I herd gasps. Looking up, my smile faded when I saw them.

**********

Okay, I know I said this is the last part, but it turns out the story is not over yet. There's one more chapter and I guess this mini series is done.

Vote
Comment
Follow