Evil Minds

Part two of You Don't Know Me.

Evil Minds:

Veronica's POV

The bell rings, signalling school is finally over. I left the room and walked to my locker only to find students gathering around it.

I pushed my way through the crowd and saw my friends. "What's going on?" I asked.

They moved aside and I saw my locker covered in spray paint and papers are taped on it. The words Long Live Evil was written across.

"What the fuck" I mumbled. "Ronnie" Betty tries to comfort me.

I turn around and glared at everyone. "Don't you have classes to be?!" I shouted. "Leave! Scram! Get out of here, you fucktards!"

They immediately left. I tore the papers and tried to wipe off the spray paint.

"What the actual fuck! Who does she think she is?! She can't just go around and paint someone's locker!" I mumbled in anger. "Don't judge her like that Ronnie. We've been best friends with Y/N for so long, I know she didn't mean all this" Betty said.

"And not that I'm taking Y/N's side but you must've said something that triggered her" Archie adds.

After cleaning my locker, me and the gang (minus Jughead) went to Pop's to look for Y/N.

"Pop, is Y/N here? I heard she always comes here" I asked. "Nope" Pop replied.

"Wait, this is one of Y/N's usual thing. If she does something, she doesn't want to get caught or being yelled at" Archie said. "Which means?" Kevin asked.

"She must've ran away" Archie says.

"Oh she ran away alright" we heard a very familiar voice say. Turning around we saw an unknown girl.

"Who are you?" I asked. She lifts her head up.

She has brown hair and black eyes, wearing an all black outfit, her hoodie placed over her head. "Name's Caitlin. Y/N's best friend" she gives us a small nod.

"Y/N's best friend huh? Are you sure you're not name-dropping? For all I know, Jughead Jones is Y/N's best friend" Betty says.

Caitlin laughs at us. "Jughead Jones? Forythe? No way in hell" she says. "Y/N may look like she's doing evil things on her own whenever you see her around the halls. But she's not always alone. She has me"

"I don't care who you are in Y/N's life. I want to know where she is-!" I got interrupted when Caitlin swiftly slams me on the table, knocking off the utensils and napkins.

"Listen here, New Yorker. Do you honestly think I have no idea about what you said and did to Y/N? I know, I know cause she told me. You hurt her pretty badly. Even before you got here, I promised her I'd kill any Lodge that comes in our way" Caitlin threatens. She takes out a sharp scalpel from her pocket and placed it near my neck.

The others were too shock to even move. "Now if you want to know where Y/N is, I suggest you to talk to her nicely. Cause if you don't, you won't be coming back alive"

I slowly nodded my head. "She's at an abandoned building at the edge of town" Caitlin replied.

Me and the gang ran out of Pop's and hopped inside Archie's car.

We drove to the edge of town to see FP's (now Jughead's) bike.

"What is Jughead doing here?" I asked.

"Doing his best friend job of course" Betty replied.

Me and Archie left the car to take a peak inside the house.

There we saw Y/N crying with Jughead comforting her.

"I'm sure she didn't mean to say those things Y/N. Why did you have to vandalize her locker?" we hear Jughead ask. "Do you have any idea how hard it is? That everyone thought you're the baddest of all the badasses in town, and the fact that you hate that title? I hate being labeled like that, I hate it when everyone feared me. I want to have friends and live like you and your friends. Everything just have to change because of Hiram fucking Lodge!!" Y/N cursed.

I know half of the people on town hate my dad and I hate him as well. The L/N's are the family my dad hates the most.

Jughead hugs Y/N even tighter. "And that Veronica girl. She thinks she can tell me what to do? She doesn't even know anything about me. She doesn't have to right to talk to me like that" Y/N adds.

Then I felt a sudden pang of sadness and regret.

I didn't expect this. I thought she was the average badasses I face back in New York. But facing the child of my dad's enemy is harder.

Before me and my mom moved to Riverdale, I made an oath to myself that I will change. I'll never be the old, dark Veronica that left NYC. I'll start a new life and create a new me here in this small town.

But how am I suppose to do that when I nearly killed my dad's enemy's daughter?

I walked back to the car and started crying. "What happened back there?" Betty asked and gave me a hug.

"I killed Y/N" I said. "I mentally killed her"

"She was crying so hard in there. God, I haven't seen anyone cry that much in my entire life" I add.

"Well no duh, your dad sent her dad to jail" Kevin says. I glared at him. "No offense" he immediately adds.

"So... What's your plan Ronnie?" Archie asked.

"I'm gonna help Y/N"

**********

Part three is coming!!!!

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

Gotta Flash !!!!!!