Chapter 1: Annie, Jack Daniels, and Kinbaku

"Are the ropes secured?"

"Yes boss."

"Are these the right ropes?"

"Yes boss."

"Is this position perfect for some movement?"

" Almost any position is possible, boss."

"Is he going to keep pestering you about this?" A British voice is heard chuckling.

"When has he not yet?" Chimed in the maid next to the bed. She chuckled at the man's question as he laid there tied up in an interesting position.

"Will you two stop? I'm making sure everything is perfect so that there is no mishaps like the last time." The other man spoke angrily. His Norwegian voice came out strong .

Both looked at the horned haired man with a "really?" face before rolling their eyes. The woman started to check everything before her boss said something. It wasn't surprising given the fact that this was their first kinbaku session and the woman knew how to do it.

The maid knew how to do a lot of kinky things which made British man breathe a sigh of relief that she's doing this instead of his boyfriend. The woman made sure to keep asking the tied up man if anything hurt or if the ropes were too tight. She could smell the scent of pineapple heat off of him. She knew he wanted this to be over so that he and his boyfriend can have fun for once before anybody could interrupt them.

"Tord." The bound man said.

"Don't tell me Tom." The other man said.

"They're here and it's important by the way they're panicking." The bound man sighed. He knew it was going to be a while before the conversation ended.

"I'll go deal with it..."The Norski started to curse under his breath before taking the maid aside to talk to her.

She left the room only to return with a red bag and a smile on her face. She pulled out some gloves while getting everything prepared.

"How long?" The man asked. He told the other man that after an hour, the ropes had to come off.

"Thirty minutes I'm afraid. But, sir, I made sure to get some special things for you." The woman smiled.

"Thank you Annie, but, stop calling me sir. Call me Tom please."

"Can I call you Shirley or Daisy?"

A groan can be heard from Tom. It was bad enough he was naked and tied up. But, his personal maid was not making it better. He looked over to her before saying no. It would be funny if the man downstairs knew about the joke. But, he did want to risk losing Annie.

Annie or Annabelle was Tom's personal maid. She was assigned to him so that he had company whenever his boyfriend had to leave for business. He could describe her as a fun person to be around that likes cats, music, movies, etc. Who knew about his abilities, him being a monster hybrid, and was cool about it. How to describe her physically? Well...

She was a slightly shorter woman with strawberry blonde hair, sun kissed skin that was gave her the look of her starting a tan but, not too much for her to look golden brown. Her eyes were several colors of green, ranging from emerald green to spring green. She had a descent c cup (Yeah I got to describe the cup size) with a pear size body and a butt that was proof that she works out.

Tom loved her for her ability to help his love with kinky stuff and how to treat sex related injuries.Hell, he can't look at a candle the same way again without touching his back. Who knew they got the wrong type of wax which required a doctor visit and awkward conversation. He also loved her as a friend and confidant when it came to person stuff. It was like having a new addition to his growing family that he started to create with his boyfriend, Tord.

Tom's POV

It's been six months since we've been dating officially in private. Eight or nine if you count the other relationship we had. How can I say it's been six months?

I'm in heat, again.

The serum didn't cover the heat part. Instead, it made it to where I have this problem once every three months. Now, I'm lying in this bed waiting for him to come back. I looked over at Annie who wore a short rubber maid outfit and gloves. Knowing her, whatever she had in store for me was going to make me call out master. I sighed while getting into position.

"Can you blindfold me this time?" I asked.

"Of course Tom. If anything, I'll be over there on the computer after this." She replied while lubing up something.

I recognized the vibrating anal beads and knew I was going to have some fun when they slowly get pulled out. She decided to blindfold me before inserting them in. I could feel each one going in while I resist the urge to moan. Before long, she turned it on to high level and walked over to the computer. I could tell she had put on some headphones because I could hear music.

Sometime later

Tord's POV

I was finally done with those two fools. If it wasn't for the fact that they were my cousins, I would treat them like any other soldier. They told me I had two hours to pack for a meeting that was scheduled to go to tonight. I could bring Tom to this one because after the meeting was a party. It would be nice to get him out of here once in a while.

I walked up the stairs to my room. I opened the door to a room that smelled like sex while I heard my title being called loudly out of my pet's mouth. I looked over to the bound man who had something vibrating in his ass while his maid was playing games on my computer. This would be awkward if I didn't request it.

I took a picture before patting Annie on the head. She looked up at me and said.

"I think he's ready so, pull the cord." I saw a smile on her face which made me feel better.

I walked over to the bed and heard a whimper. Without hesitation, I pulled the toy out slowly while it was still on. With each bead removed, I heard a noise.

 I loved it and I love him. 

I turned off the toy before tossing it to the side with my left hand. What a sight laid before me as I looked down to my sweet cinnamon roll. I got undressed before positioning myself between his legs.

Annie's POV

The curtain were drawn, my headphones were on, and I was beating Tom's Tetris score on my boss' computer. I occasionally looked at the rocking bed. It was nice having someone for the boss to love. I could remember the day I got here. I wasn't much older than my other boss but, I knew we would hit it off. I love his fuzz ball of a cat and listening to him play on his bass at his house. It's different at his place than here

Here, Tom had to be waited on regardless if he didn't want to. At his place, on the other hand, I was just there to help out when needed. I just kept him company like I was assigned to. He doesn't feel so lonely when I or his friend came over. The funny part is that I recognized his friend as the icon of the fashion world. Now, he's into technological advances to our everyday life.

I heard a yell from the bed. I wanted to go over there and peek but, I was more focus on giving Tom a reason to work on something harder than usual. It turned into mewls and moans. Man, if I had a camcorder, this would be the perfect porno. It was so kinky, so dirty, that I had to turn up the volume-

"JACK DANIELS!"

Shit! Not now while I had you almost beat! I was so close, I was coming so close...Did I just say a sex pun in my mind?

"Yes you did and you better not be trying to beat my score, ya witch!" I hate when he did that.

"YOUR LOVERBOY ISN'T THE ONLY THAT'S GOING TO POUND THAT ASS!" I yelled.

I started to hear laughing and someone saying shut up before calling top while hearing ropes being untied and the bed rocking again.

Thank goodness I have time to burn...

A/N

I decided to to a revise of this chapter and re-do some of the second book. Anyways, we get to meet Annie the strawberry maid who knows bondage!