Chapter 24: Search For Him

Tord's POV

I decided to go take a break and get something to eat. Between that session with Tom and work, I've worked up an appetite.

As I was walking to the kitchen, I saw Annie and Matt. They were both frantic about something so, I walked over to them. The guards where close to kicking them out when I stopped them. I wanted to know why they would come here when they know that I was going to punish them later.

"Annie, give me one good reason why I shouldn't fire you right now." I said sternly. I didn't want to but, I will not tolerate bad behavior.

"They're here for starters!" Annie almost yelled. She wasn't in her maid outfit but look like she was ready to fight. I notice they both had motorcyle helmets.

"Where did you guys get a bike?" I didn't want those two committing crimes in Germany.

"One, I have a friend who let me borrow their bike and two, Tom is in danger!" She had the most pissed off face I have ever seen her have. I decided to not ask anymore question and led her to my room.

"I doubt they could-"I looked over to an empty bed and the open window. My face paled at the fact that this happened under my watch. I screamed which alerted the guards to my aid.

"EVERYONE! SEARCH THE HOUSE AND GROUNDS FOR A SHORT NAKED MALE WITH BROWN HAIR, LIGHTLY TAN OR OLIVE SKIN, AND PURE BLACK EYES! IF HE'S NOT HERE, COMB ALL OF GERMANY FOR HIM! I WANT HIM BACK NOW!"

Annie stood their silent as I said that. She feared the look on my face before speaking up.

"Put a comb out on England too. Do you notice anyone near your room when you left?" She was careful with her words. She knew my history when it came to my anger. I didn't become a ruler without spilling blood.

"A young maid with short, red hair and yellowish eyes..." It hit me. She was looking for something when I walked out of my room. I wasn't thinking that it was a problem until I looked at her eyes. I thought they were contacts and she was some punk kid who just started.

"That sounded like Magna. Her real name is Magma." I almost snorted if it wasn't a serious situation. I shut up quickly when Annie gave me a look. I could fire her for that but, Tom would've killed me for it.

"She probably slipped into your room, took Tom, and flew away with him. She left his visor behind but, it'll be easier to find her if she hasn't went into camouflage mode yet."

"Camouflage mode?" I asked as I grabbed my jacket from my room. It had the tracking device I was working on a few hours ago.

"No one can see her or any object she's carrying if she's in camouflage mode. It makes slipping into places easier for her. I found out because of her sister, Lama. Her real name is Lava if you're going to ask. They were named after their hatching causes.

Before I could say something, Annie cut me off.

"Tom's family is different. He is named after his great-grandfather who had the same eyes. He has same issue that cause his eyes to go black. Ironically, he almost looks like him."

"So, he could be in England? That's where the castle is?"

"Sort of, it's in between Scotland and England. Very hidden if you're not trying to find it." She grabbed Tom's visor, charger, and his glasses. She also grabbed some of his clothes and the mirror Tom slipped into his pocket. She thought I wasn't looking.

"Why are we going to need that mirror?" I knew Tomas used it but, why did we need it.

"Tomas' power is still in this mirror. He imprinted as much power into it that we can contact them both when we're near where they're at."

"Or we can just track them with this tracking device. I injected him with some tracking bugs. Even if that bitch goes into camouflage mode, we can find her."

That's when a guard came in with something in her arm. The item was wrapped up but, we heard weak mews. I quickly took the mewling package out of her arm to reveal Lil Tom crying at us.

"Where did you find this cat?" I was shock that he was outside at all. He looked like he was injured too.

"We caught him while he fell out the window to your bedroom. That's when we noticed something off about the sky. It looked like a woman was flying off with someone. We were coming to find you but, this little guy was hurt. So, we tried to treat him as quickly as possible. He's kept fighting us until he let us fix him up. I apologize for not telling you earlier. We was supposed to have someone report it to you." She saluted before trying to find the guy who was supposed to the reporting.

"She's probably gone if they didn't report her within thirty minutes." Annie look down to the floor. She was there to watch him and she couldn't even do that. She felt hands on her shoulder to see me smiling at her

"We'll get him back." I said.

Meanwhile....

"Sis! Sis! Help!" A young woman said as she flew into a hallway through an open window. She was tired from carrying the naked man from Germany to the United Kingdom.

"Is this him? Why is he naked and smells like pineapples and cherries?" The woman asked as she came into the hallway.

She was sporting short green hair with yellow eyes. She looked the naked man and saw why he smelt like that. She cringed at the thought of him having relations with someone.

"I found him naked in the private home of the infamous "Red Leader". This guy is his plaything, his "boyfriend". I found him like this after the man left. He too smell of pineapple and cherry but, something else. I notice one thing about the man."

"Which one?" She asked as her sister took off the maid outfit to reveal a punk look under it.

"Both. He's has a special kind of blindness and needs special glasses or a contraption to see. I didn't notice until I saw why the room was dark. The other male has a robotic arm and something demonic in him. We need to either marry this guy off quickly or kill his-" She was cut off by a moan.

"Master..." They both looked at the man moaning in his sleep. He was still out cold from his punishment which made it easy for Magna to take him.

"Let's get him cleaned up and into a bed. He's going to be out for a while. I heard from the maids that they heard sounds of pain and moaning coming from the room I found him in." She was disgusted when she said it.

"I'll called the maids. Let's get you something to eat. It's been a minute since I saw you." The green haired woman said.

"Thank you Lama." Replied Magna.

They walked away while the maids dragged Tom off to get pampered.

Little did they know, Tomas was watching them while creating a plan of escape.

A/N

Time to add the minor antagonists of the story! Anyways, I already got the next chapter ready to go. 

He's Still An Asshole (TomTord)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara