Chapter 16: Into the Void

Tom's POV

I was back in the void again. It's been a while since I came back to this place of emptiness. I rarely come to this place much unless it was to completely rest my body. I used this place once for a serious matter.

It was when I was in the coma for a little over a year.

It was when I met him, my monster form. We had a chat while I would hear other voices around us. It was usually Matt at first. He would read to me while I was comatose so that I didn't lose brain mass, as he called it. Then it was sometimes Edd who was busy to visit me. I was happy when they were both in the same room and talking to me. I never knew what they would talk about much. But, it was important by the way their emotions affected me. I would look over at "Tommie". He told me that I named him after my bear when I was young and that was my nickname for him, which was weird to me.

I found out his real name was Tomas.

I started to feel another presence in the room. It was one that I never liked at all. It was Tord's presence that made me uneasy, especially when he touched my body while I was asleep. He took me from my hospital room to a hospital in Norway that was "more advanced." In reality, I was a political prisoner and a threat to him. When I did wake up though, he was there to welcome me.

I was so close to bolting if it wasn't for the guards near the door and the nurses ready to attack (damn nurses). He made it apparent that I was going to be staying in his kingdom for a while so, I better get used to it. He made a deal with me that I could see again if I worked for him. I refused until he told me about seeing my friends again. I took his offer just for that. I hated him for those years but, got something out of it.

Now, I'm back here for one reason and I feel that reason nearby.

"Hello old chummy pal friend." I turn to see him as he came out of the darkness.

"Hello Tomas. Tell me, what do you want that you had to bring me back here?" I looked at Tomas and saw that he aged a little.

Tomas looked like a younger version of me with the hoodie and everything. His appearance changed a little as well. He had a tail and long, pierced ears that looked monster-ish. His skin was discolored around his neck area. But, his eyes gave off a purplish look. It was like looking at a young, monster version of me.

"You know why. You can't deny or suppress me for long. Eventually I will come out like earlier." He smirked. No wonder why I couldn't change back.

"I like your new boyfriend though. Who knew you would buckle to a man you hate." Tomas teased.

"He likes to get rough when having sex. Tell me, how many bite marks is he going to leave before you realize he's perfect for you." At this point, I wanted to leave.

"Who is he to you really? Your lover? A piece of action for a while? Your boyfriend?" Tomas looked at me with curious eyes. I was close to losing it.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I replied. No, Tord was more than that and Tomas knew it.

"He's more than that!" I yelled at this point before my voice waivered. "I just don't want him to get hurt..."

"Then accept me, old pal." He replied. I looked at him like he hit me. I didn't want to, especially when he can get wild.

"What's the matter Thomas? Afraid I'll go wild and kill someone? Trust me, I'm not going to kill him. In fact, I want you to claim him. He's a damn good lay when you look at it." I was almost disgusted. The fact that he called Tord a "good lay" made me rethink that offer.