Chapter 14: Holy Monster Morphing Hentai Batman!

Smut Warning! Read at your own risk!

Tom's POV

I'm sitting in my boyfriend's lap, naked, with his metal hand over my mouth. It didn't help that we were in the middle of something when the doors open again. It was hard enough trying to hide but, harder when you have a cock up your ass. Every time he moved, I felt it hit my insides. I had to resist the urge to moan with every movement he made.

But, it was so hard (Pun intended)! I had to keep quiet while our diversions worked. When we heard the person leave, I just closed the door to the balcony. It was then, I felt a hand push my head to the ground and tug at my collar. The hand then slowly moved to my hip and gripped it hard.

"Mmmmm...Master..." I moaned happily. In this position, I could feel him pounding into me some more.

Wait, I'm giving in again. I hated him earlier and now, my face is on the floor with him positioned to fuck me from behind.

I felt my tail wrap around his waist. My moans turn into growls as he thrust it in again. My hands if not, my whole body started to transform. I was shifting into a monster in front of him and he loved it. I could feel the devilish grin he sported and the lust filled eyes look down on my back.

"My Thomas, you're hornier than I thought." I felt my ass getting smacked hard. Shit, I tried to go back to human. But, my body didn't want to.

It wanted to have a weird hentai session with him. I know this is in a hentai somewhere because I've seen it while snooping around his home. I almost got off to it myself if it wasn't for the fact that I had some dignity not to. I didn't think it was possible to not morph back.

Now, here I am, getting my ass pounded in half monster mode by the hentai connoisseur himself. I bet he is loving this moment more than I am. It was probably on his mind to see me like this. Now, one of his fantasies is coming into fruition. I started to shift some more.

I was less human and more monster at this point. I moaned and growl in pleasure as he got rougher and faster. I started to move my hips to match his movements. It was going great until...

"Hey Tord I...OH SORRY TOM! Wait, WHY ARE YOU SHIFTING?!" Matt yelled. I looked at him before I yelled or roared.

"GET OUT NOW! ROOOOOOOOAAAAARRRR!" He left in a hurry while I telepathically move the dresser in front of the door.

"If one more person comes in here, I'm going to hurt them," I growled. I was having a good time here.

"Then let's finish this." He pulled on my ear. I almost came on the floor because of that.

"So your ears are your weak spot? How about your horns?"  Oh shit, not those~! He grabbed my horn and rubbed it. I moaned in pleasure.

"How about your tail?" A yip escaped my lips as he grabbed the base of my tail while still inside. He pulled on it which made me jolt up. He kept a grip on it while going back to fucking me. It was making my legs weak while I was trying to shift back down.

When I was more human than monster, I sat in his lap while grinding against him. He started to buck against my grinding so that he would hit all the spots. I was cursing so badly at the feeling of my insides getting attacked, that I was bent over and spanked for it.

"Naughty boy." He smacked my ass one last time while pulling on my tail harshly. It was starting to become unbearable to pull on my tail for so long!

I started to stroke my cock while he kept thrusting deeply into me. I just wanted this to end on a good note.

"AHHHHHH~!" Good thing the floors near the balcony are tile. Otherwise, it will be hard getting cum off the floor. I looked up to my Master giving me a glare before thrusting into me really hard.