Chapter 23: Punishment

Warning: kinky smut and cats. You have been warned.

At the private home of a certain ruler, the esteemed Red Leader was entertaining a small guest while his guardian was busy with his punishment. The Red Leader didn't mind as he was enjoying himself. In his hand was an interesting item as he looked down from his desk in his casual tank top and sweatpants.

"Here kitty, kitty~! Red Leader smiled down at the little guy

"Mew! Mew!" said the little guest as he tried to catch the toy on the whip like wand.

"My, my, aren't you an adorable little spitfire like your guardian~." He giggled at the fuzz ball.

Tord had taken such a liking to Lil Tom that he started to play with him in his study. The cat was well groomed from a luxurious bath with a new checkerboard collar that had a little guitar on it. Tord thought that the cat deserved the best after showing his bravery. Who knew a cat could make an alpha guard dog adopt him.

"Come now, we need to check up on your guardian." Lil Tom hopped into Tord's arms before he could pick him up. He knew that he would get to see his buddy since he hasn't seen him lately.

They both walked to Tord's bedroom and Lil Tom hopped out of devil looking male's arms. Tord opened the door to sounds of moaning and groaning on top of little noises. There, he and the cat waltz to the bed to see his newly acquired prize. A young blindfolded male Brit who was shackled to the bed. He was covered in bruises, cuts, and welts from earlier.

But, the wounds wasn't causing pain for the young Brit. If a person was to listen closely, they could hear a vibrating sound. The young male kept twitching and moving in both pain and pleasure. Tord slipped his hand under the sheets and tugged on the cord a little, causing the chained male to jolt from his movement.

"P-Please! R-Release me from this!" Tom yelled. Tord tsk at the thought of releasing him that easily.

"Why should I again? After all, you did a lot of bad things. Disobeyed me, tricked me, even drag people into this. All for a person I told you to stay away from." Tord tugged a little again, even started to play with the dial on the remote attached to the cord.

This started to make Tom yell curse words. He wanted this to end, for a release from this torture. The worse part is that he felt Tord's wraith with every action. He started to rethink everything before letting something regrettable slip out.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT TORD!"

He realized what he said and tried to move away quickly before feeling a hand opening his thighs wide. He then felt the dial go the highest setting while the cord slowly pulled something large out of his insides. Each pull became more painful than the last.

By the time the toy was pulled out, another toy was inserted in. It was smaller but packed a stronger punch. At this point, Tom almost had tears in his eyes. This wasn't a punishment, this was hell. How he could stop this was simple but, the damage was already done.

"I-I'm sorry!" Tom yelled. He wanted this to stop.

"Hmmm~?" Tord was enjoying this. He leaned over toward Tom's ear.

"I don't think you understand what a punishment is. Do you truly feel sorry~?" He purred. He wanted Tom to yes after blaming him for his punishment. To feel regret for everything. 

"I'm truly sorry..."Tom knew it would make the pain stop but, instead, it made Tord laugh.

"Classic stupid Tom! Do you really think I would take that as an apology? I know you and that's not a good enough apology. Come on! I know you can do it~!"

"Fuck! I'm sorry! I should not have blamed you for this! I should not have betrayed you or left without your permission! I should have just done what you said! I'm so sorry..."

He was so overstimulated that he his voice grew hoarse from the yelling. This make Tord turn off the toy and take it out before un-shackling the Brit. He was going to enjoy the last of the punishment and did not want Tom to pass out yet. He picked up to move Tom into cowboy (cowgirl) position.

"Don't think you're done yet, spitfire." Tord growled at the shaking Tom. He knew what the last punishment will be.

"M-Master please!" He felt a pair of handcuffs being put on before his blindfold was taken off.

"I'll say when you're done, spitfire. In fact, I'll probably pound the fire right out of ya!" Tord started to laugh.

He pulled Tom into a passionate kiss while looking down at weaken male in front of him. He saw that Tom was falling 'asleep' by the way his visor was changing color. It was amusing that the man on top of him was trying to weasel out his punishment. Ah well, he can punish them both now.

"I'm sorry..."

"I know, that's why I'm about to punish Tomas in your place." Tord smirked.

"Oh Jehovah..." Tom said.

"I thought you no longer believe?" Tord pulled Tom closer while he gets himself ready.

"Only when it comes to you..."Tom visor started to click over to purple. He knew Tomas was taking over so that he can get some sleep.

"Let's get this over with then." A husky laugh came from the man laying down. He quickly shoved himself into the other male.

"Ah fuck! Warn me when you're going to do that!" Tomas yelped out. He felt the soreness the minute he took over.

"Nope." Tord started to ram into him.

With each thrust, Tomas made a face. To him it hurt so bad but, felt so good. He made a few ahegao faces that really caught his Master's attention. Tord was now focused on getting him to make those faces again.

"Ah shit! Master!" Tomas felt teeth on his neck and something wet dripping down his chest. He knew that was blood and his Master was lapping it up like a treat. It sent shivers down his spine.

"Dammit! So close!" Tord grunted. He wanted this to last a little longer. He saw Tomas making faces again. He grabbed his phone to take a few good ones before ramming into him harder.

In fact, he un-cuffed the man and changed his position an interesting one before removing an item that allowed release. He hit the spot just right so that Tomas was covered in his own crème. He was just grateful for the final release and gave his Master a face full of pleasure while throwing him the double peace sign. Tord couldn't resist the urge to take a picture.

He got redressed before going to the bathroom to get a wet cloth. He cleaned up the now sleeping Tom who passed out after that experience. He made sure to clean up everything before pulling out a syringe full of a weird liquid. He injected it into Tom before kissing him on forehead and covering him up. He left without realizing a maid was coming near his door. It didn't matter to him if the maid was near his room. 

He should have been concerned as the maid slipped into Tord's room to see a passed out naked man in his bed.

"Pathetic for a monster like you. You're not only a fuck toy to wannabe ruler but, to a male no less. He should be nothing to you but a snack. 

No matter, you'll be back at home with us and your new wife. Like you should've been a long time ago instead of hidden from us by your father.

Let's go Thomas."

The maid grew wings and picked up the sleeping male. She jumped out of the window and started to fly off with Tom.

He is going back place he can't call home.

A/N

I might take a break to write up not only the battle scene but another non-fanfiction book and maybe an art book. Hopefully, it will not be that long.