Chapter 10: Sonya the Tormentor

"Tord! Can we stop?!" Tom huffed. He was tired of training for the past few hours. It was starting to hurt!

"Nope, not until you can transform into your full form while on the suppressants." Tord wasn't going to give up until Tom could do as instructed.

"Tom, you can do it!" Both Annie and Ezzy cheered. They were sweaty from training but, kept going.

It has been a week since Esmeralda, or Ezzy, came to stay with Tom. She was going to stay for a few weeks to visit him. She was afraid that his elders would send someone to take Tom away. So, she decided to train him to use his monster side as it was one of the only ways to prevent his kidnapping. To make matters worse, the mansion has been buzzing lately of their training sessions.

"I'm so tired! Can't we at least take a break?!" He was trying to transform again but, could only get to a certain level before returning back to human. He couldn't go full monster while on suppressants. 

"Do you want me to call Sonya?!" Ezzy picked up her phone off the bench. She was ready to call when she saw Tom's shocked face. 

"For the love of all things holy, don't call Sonya! I'll keep going! I'll keep going!" Tom kept training until he passed out. Tord picked up Tom and walked over to Ezzy and Annie.

"Who's Sonya?" Tord seen Tom terrified but, not this terrified.

"Remember that week he disappeared? Well, he was in Serbia on vacation. But, got caught by the House of the Serbian Monsters. He was forced to train with Sonya as punishment. I never seen a monster as scary as her. Hell, I trained with her and she destroyed me." Ezzy said.

"Jeez, don't remind me. I had to train with her and her brother Yuri. They made a man out of me." Annie added.

"Maybe I should get her and her family here." Tord said happily. He wanted him to train with the best. "Call her."

"You evil, sadistic, demonic, bastard. I'm going to do it but, I'm going to blame you for this one." Ezzy called Sonya to round up the most elite of her branch family and get ready to leave for Norway. Tord called for a private jet to go get them.

The next day, Sonya hopped off the plane while carrying her stuff. Her group followed after with their stuff. She looked at Ezzy and Annie before getting too far.

"Why am I here, you two? I was busy hunting for food. It better be good or else..." She growled an alpha growl.

Sonya was the alpha female leader of her clan branch. She wasn't an elder but, the elders respected her enough not to mess with her and give her what she needed. She was blond haired, blue eyes but wore green contacts, muscular, but pale. She was pretty damn strong as Tord's men could not carry even the smallest of her bags.

She looked over to Tord who was leaning against a black limo. Without saying anything, Sonya got into the limo along with her group. Tord, Ezzy, and Annie soon followed. It was a quiet, tense ride as Sonya and Tord locked in on each other. It's as if they were having a battle of their own.

It wasn't long until they got to Tord's home when Tom came out. He was tired but, wanted to meet the trio at the gate. He decided to use it as an excuse to leave training for a while. What he didn't expect was a limo to pull up and a truck behind it.

Tord, Ezzy, and Annie got out first. Tord wrapped his arm around Tom's waist before spinning him to face Sonya. It took all of Tord's strength to force Tom to stay. But, that didn't stop him from trying to run. 

It looked like his life was being drained from him as Sonya walked over to him.

"You want me to train him?" She looked at Tord. A sadistic grin grew on his face before he said anything.

"I want you to train him until he can go full transformation while on suppressants. Don't kill him or do that but, train him until he can't train anymore." At this point, Tom almost passed out. He just heard his boyfriend give Sonya the ok to torture him.

"You live up to your name, Red Leader. You are a sick devil who enjoys pain and suffering. I like that." She gave him a smirk if not an evil smile.

"Is there anywhere I'm allowed to take him?" Her accent was strong.

"As long as I can get a report back, you can take him anywhere. He must be strong for a war." He replied back with an accent.

"I heard about this war. I will help you and your partner here to get strong. I want you all to train with me as well." She said.

"Let's get going then." He walked back to the limo.

"We can walk there. It is a beach I saw on the way." She replied.

"Perfect." They all walked there.

It was going to hurt.