Your Smile Is Giving Me Heart Attack

"Co... Copper" I said, "If I have done something bad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. I'm sorry!" He chuckled at my stupid reactions in front of him. He laughed. Shit. His face look so handsome when he laughed. I never saw that face before. Where was he hiding that face? Fuck, Oh. What are you thinking again? Really? At this time?

 What are you thinking again? Really? At this time?

We are on my usual place at school. My place where I spent most of my time at school. We sat face to face. He gave me his phone. I gave confused look.

"Give me your number" he said.

"Huh? Wh... Why?"

"My mom ask me your number"

"Your mom? Why?"

"I don't know!" he said annoyed, "Just give me your number. Why you need to ask many questions?" I gave him my number. Then he left me without any words. After he left, that accident suddenly played in my mid. My face felt so hot. I became red. I blushed.

"Why the weather become so hot? I need to cool myself!" I run to canteen to buy cold drink.

*****

After school I have plan to go to mall with Sun and Nam. Nam and I waited Sun in front of his class. His class dismissed. I saw his classmates went out in groups. They was talking about different stuff. Some talked about their assignment. Some talked about games and hang out. I saw Copper with his gang. He smiled and laughed. Again, my face felt so hot everytime I saw he smiled. I never used to see that side of him. My heart raced. It was beating so fast. I burried my face on the wall. Hiding.

"What are you doing?" Nam asked me.

"Making love with the wall? No, kissing? Shit. What am I talking about?"

"Are you crazy?" Yes I am. I thought I am crazy at that time. I did not know what I was doing. I couldn't think. Peach called my name that made me looked at her. She smiled at me. She greeted Nam. Sun walked behind her. Sun asked Peach to join us for hanging out together. She accepted that happily.

Walked to the gate, we saw Inn. He seems waiting for someone. He looked at us. No. He looked at Sun and Nam who walked side by side. He glared.

"You guys wanna go to mall? May I join?" he asked. Sun looked at him and smiled. We welcomed him to join. Peach apologized us because she couldn't go with us. Her mother asked her to do something urgent. She asked Nam to help her. Only the three of us left. Sun, Inn and me. Shit. I'm gonna be the third wheel. Someone, helps me!

A car stopped beside us and we saw Copper inside that car. He looked at us.

"Oh come in, my mom wants to meet you?" God, why him became my survivor? Why? I don't want him. Could you change to someone else? I beg you!

"Huh?"

"Are you deaf?" Really? He called me deaf when he wanted a help from me? I hate this boy!