Secret and Other Plan

We are back to Sun POV
This story happens before they go for school trip
Way before that thing in the beach happened

Some of you think Sun in too different from original character
Yes, I change him to be brave and such a teaser for Inn.
I like him a lot, so I don't want him be a cry baby like in the series.

Well, hope you will enjoy the story

--------------------------------------------------------

I never know what in Inn's mind. He is the most difficult person to deal with. Sometime he acted like this, and the other times he acted like that. I couldn't get what in his mind. He wasn't like an open book that I can read. He is too different from other. Even Nam, I could tell if she has feeling for me. But Inn, does he have the same feeling as I am to him?

"What did you say to Oh at school before?"

"Nothing. I didn't say anything"

"Really? But I heard you mumbled something. Don't lie to me, Inn!" He ignored me. He walked away from me. This was supposed to be a date for us. That was I thought, but he kept running away. This boy. Why we couldn't be like a normal couple? Have nice conversations and walke hand in hand? Okay, walked hand in hand is a bad idea because Inn wouldn't like it. And we are not a couple....yet. But, at least don't be like this. We look like a runner and a chaser.

I am tired to be like this. I needed another plan to make this stubborn boy to be mine. What should I do? Think, Sun. Think!

I saw Oh with his two lions in the restaurant. The lions stared each other, ready to fight and bite. Copper and P'Pong. I couldn't help but wishing good luck for Oh. Hoped he will come back alive.

"What are you looking at?" Inn came and asked me. He looked at where I looked at.

"So, care to explain something to me?" I asked him.

"Explain what?"

"I don't know. Maybe about your best friend, Copper"

"Nothing I should explain. And it is not your business, anyway!" Okay, I am so done with this stubborn boy who I fall in love with. Why this boy is so hard? I grabbed his hand and dragged him away. I pushed him to the wall. Trapped him between my arms. I didn't care if people will see us.

"You tell me now because my friend problem is mine too!" I threatened him. He turned his head to the left, looked away from me.

"If you keep silent, don't blame me if I will kiss your lips over here, right now" He looked at me. Shocked but he kept close his mouth. Never unzipped it.

"So, you choose to let me kiss you than open up your mouth, huh? You will keep the that secret of your friend? Well, if you want like that...." I leaned my face close to his face. He closed his eyes, like he ready to take my lips locked to his. I leaned close and closer to his face. And I kissed him. On his right cheek. He seem shocked. He opened his eyes. Did he regret because I kiss him on the cheek, not in his lips? I didn't know!

I left him dumbfounded. I will start my plan to make him be mine. If I was the one who chased him, now I will let him chased me. Ignoring him is the only way now. I will make him realise, he will miss me if I am not around him. Wish me luck!

*****

Days by days I tried to ignore him. Not gave him attention like before. Maybe just usual talk as a friend. You know, ignoring someone who you really care about is killing you deep inside. Yes, it killed me inside whenever I was ignoring him. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to tease him. I wanted to kiss him. But I couldn't do it. If I did it, I would be lost this battle against this stubborn boy. I need to win him.

I was walking to Oh's class. Not I wanted to meet Oh or Inn. I just wanted to make sure about my plan with Nam for doing photography on Sunday. I saw Nam sat alone. There was Inn and his class mates talking. I passed them and walked to Nam.

"So... About Sunday, where we will meet? Should I fetch you?" I asked her.

"Its okay, Sun. You don't need to fetch me" she said, "How about we meet at Siam? It is so close from the place where we will do photography"

"Okay, see you tomorrow. At 10am, right?" I bid her goodbye and back to my class. I knew Inn looked at me but I acted like there was no one in there except Nam and me. I knew it would hurt him, but I need him to realise his feeling for me. I was tired of him being denied whenever I asked him about his feeling for me.

On Sunday, I was waiting Nam at Siam. I came 10 minutes before 10am. I was too early. Better early than late, right? Nam came on time. We set our plan and before we go, we have breakfast first.

"Nam, Sun, what are guys doing here?" someone asked us, like he 'coincidence' met us. Inn.

"Au, Inn. We want to go for doing photography. But before that, we have our breakfast together" Nam replied, "What are doing here, Inn?"

"I am just hang out. You know, killing time. Because I am bored at home" he said, "It is nothing interest to do at home. So, here I am and maybe I will find friends who will ask me out or something" he added as he wanted to brain washed us to ask him go with us. No, Inn. I wouldn't buy it.

I spoke to Nam to get her stuff because we should ready to leave. I could see Inn face look sad. Shit, it hurts me. But endure it, Sun. You have to be strong. Me and Nam bid goodbye to him who look not really happy about we left him alone.

"Sun..." he called my name, "Can I join you?"

"Do you know anything about photography?" he shook his head, "Well, if you don't know anything, it is useless if you come with us"

I sound so cruel to him. You can blame me for that. I blamed myself for that. I wanted to say sorry to him. Ran to him and hug him. I wanted to cry. I hurted him. I hurted the person I love the most.

I looked at Nam who looked back at me. She glared at me because of what I said. She is a nice girl. She is really kind. I sighed. Even Nam blamed me for that.

"Okay, Inn. You can join us...." he look so happy immediately, "But only... Only if you not interfere us. Be a good boy!" he nodded. He ran to us happily. We walked together. Nam, I and Inn. He smiled. He whispered something to me. It was very low voice. The sound is very very low. You could hear it if you fully concentrate.

"I love you, Sun!"

------------------------------------------------------

Inn finally said he loves Sun
But don't expect anything yet
Inn said that because he was happy and excited
You know, Inn is stubborn boy who hard to deal with
So, Sun need more extra energy to deal with him

Next chapter, I hope Inn will tell Sun about his true feeling toward him 😇😇

See you in next chapter
Thank you and bye

Xoxo
BlueMonster