Heart To Heart With Mom

I woke up with swollen eyes in my face. Maybe I cried too long last night. But I glad I didn't make anyone woke up or I might be had trouble to find any excuses last night.

I woke up at 10 in the morning because I went to bed very late, around 3am. Thanks God it was Sunday. I stayed still to collect my surrounding. It took me 5 minutes before I fully awake.

"Arleady wake up, sleppyhead?" he said to me. I looked at him. Damn. Why he should be this sexy in this morning? Why he still look so handsome even with that messy hair? Is he wearing glasses? I shook my head. Sense, come back! Come on, Oh. Think straight! But I am not straight anymore. I argue with myself in my head. Shit. Why I should argue with myself in my head? In early morning, really?

 Why I should argue with myself in my head? In early morning, really?

He brought me breakfast on the bed. It was simple breakfast. Porridge, boiled eggs and milk. Milk? Really? Am I a kid? I want juice!

"You eat like a kid" he chuckled when he saw me ate. God, why he still here? Just go and let me have my breakfast in peace!

"What happened with your face? Why it become more ugly?" This jerk. I ignored him.

"Why are you still here?" I asked him.

"Waiting for you to take shower and go for a date?" I coughed.

"Da... Dat... Date?" He grinned at my reaction. He gave me light tap on my head.

"Not with me but with my mom" he said, "Or do you want to have a date with me?" he stared at me while raising his eyebrows.

"No... No... No...!" I denied, "Why I want to have date with you? I am straight. I like girls!"

"So, you like Peach?"

"Nope!"

"Okay, that's good then" and he left after said that words. I was left dumbfounded. What was he mean? Was he felt relieve I didn't have feeling for his girlfriend? I touched my chest. It felt hurt again.

Come on, Oh. Stay strong. You're stronger than this. You have been through the worst and survived. This is nothing! I tried to cheered up myself.

I went to bathroom and did my morning routine. After showered and changed, I went down to first floor. I saw his mother waited for me. We left and bid goodbye to Copper and his father.

*****

Finally I am home. I meant by home is my actual home. I laid back on my bed. I felt so tired after went on Copper's mother so called date. There was lot of shopping bag on my floor. That was new clothes and stuff she bought for me.

I stared at ceiling blankly. The tears ran down on my face. I lost my fight with those tears. It kept fall. Why I felt like this? Why I should see those two? Why I saw him? With her in the mall. They seem happy. Are they back together? Copper and Peach?

"Why it hurts me so much?" I burried my face on pillow. Cried as my heart is broken. Broken into pieces.

*****

I woke up in the evening. I heard some noises came from kitchen. I got up to look over that. I found my mother was cooking. She smiled at me when she saw me. I helped her. We ate our dinner together. Silent. My father still have business to do overboard.

"Oh, come sit with me" she said and pat a space beside her in the couch. I sat beside her.

"So, why you were cried, baby? Are you okay?"

"I am okay, Mom. Just watched drama that made me cried along" she touched my hair and stroked it gently. She didn't say anything about my lie. I knew she knew I was lying to her but she never pushed me to tell her. She just let me be until I have courage to tell her the truth. I love the way she understands me. Always.

"Mom..."

"Yes, baby?" she waited me to continue but I didn't say any words again. I didn't know what and how to tell her. She smiled at me and it broke my heart even more. I never lied to her but my mouth kept close. Never open.

"It is okay if you don't want to tell me. But remember son, I will always be here for you" she kissed my forehead. It felt warm. I felt loved. I hugged her.

"Mom, why love is so hard?"

"If it is easy, that is not love, baby. It is only an attraction. If love is hard, that's mean that love is worth to fight for. And you know, true love never comes so easy"

"But, why it hurts you so much?"

"Baby...." she cared my cheek and rub it gently, "Sometime we need to feel hurt, so we know how to heal our heart. Sometime we need to be sad, so we can appreciate our happiness time. And those worst things happen in our life is only for making us grow strong and be stronger"

We kept silent. I tried to absorb everything she said. I glad I have a mother who is really caring like her. A mother who is really understanding like her. I love being her son. I felt blessed.

"So, is my baby boy falling in love with someone?"

"I don't know Mom"

"It is okay. No need to rush everything" she smiled, "It is already late. Better you go sleep or you will be late for school tomorrow" she got up and ready to walk to her room.

"Mom..." I called her. She turned around to look at me.

"Am I a bad son if I fall for a boy?" I couldn't look at her eyes. I kept my face down. Looked at the floor. She came to me. Lift me up and hugged me.

"Whoever my boy is falling in love with, I don't care. As long as this cute son of mine is happy, I am happy. And so does your father. We are happy as long as you are happy" she pinched my cheek and it made me smile. I felt like a little kid.

"Now, go to bed and don't forget to brush your teeth" I walked to my room.

"Oh!" she called me, "If you will date someone, they need pass my standard. If you will date a girl, she should look less pretty than me because I don't want you love her more than me. And if you will date a boy, better you date a boy who is handsome as 'Plustor' Pronpinphat Pattanasettanon" she winked at me.

"Mom!" Then she laughed and went to her room. I couldn't help but smile.

Thank you Mom for making me feel more better.

-------------------------------------------------------

Wow, his mom is 😍😍
He has a cool mom
I envy him (I'm sorry Mom 😅)
I feel so happy when I write about Oh and his mom moment

Ps
Thank you for everyone who read this story
And thank you for vote/comment
I will try my best to keep this story on track and be better in next chapter