Back : New Ending

We had our breakfast together. We ate our breakfast happily. Seems like everyone in good mood today. Nam and Peach was kept smiling entire breakfast. It was weird. What happened with them?

Sun and Inn also were being in their own world. Me and Copper? Nothing unusual. We just ate our foods. Not being lovey dovey. Kidding. He kept feeding me and act cute to get my attention.

"What will we gonna do after this?" I asked them, "How about we play on beach?"

"Sorry guys, I have my own plan!" Nam said.

"Me too!" Peach tagged along.

Okay, that is weird. What they up too? I wanted to ask them. I was curious. Maybe I will ask them later. I didn't want to ruin their happy face.

"I will join you Oh, right Inn?" Inn nodded and kept feeding Sun. I glad Inn became more open about his feeling to Sun. He never shy again to show his affection toward my best friend. I am so happy for them.

Nam and Peach excused us and left. Four of us headed to beach. Sun back to his room first to take his guitar.

We had fun on the beach. Sun, Inn and I sat on the bench near beach. Sun played his guitar. Inn was singing. I wanted to sing along but my voice is bad, so I just enjoying their perform. And my Copper when somewhere. He said he need to do something.

 He said he need to do something

A lil boy came approached us. We looked at him. We asked him questions like, was he lost and ect. He shook his head. He came closer to me. He gestured his hand to make me leaned my head close to him. He whispered something to me.

"Really?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Where he is?"

He whispered again. He told me where was the persone he mentioned to me before. I pat his head and thanked him. Sun and Inn looked at me in curious expression. I told them I would head to somewhere and they no need to wait for me.

"I will be back at dinner!" I said as I left them.

I walked to the place where the lil boy told me. That place is familiar for me. The place is the same place as I got hit from Copper in the past. That place where I kissed him and he punched me.

As I walked I saw a boy was standing there holding a ball in his hands. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back to him. It was Copper.

 It was Copper