Jealousy Everywhere

Back to Oh POV
Story will be back to where Oh and Sun will have friendship day hang out with Peach and Nam

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh/Sun!" Copper and Inn screamed our name, not happy with us went to spend our times with Peach and Nam. Especially after Sun said it would like a double date.

We ignored them and left them. We took a cab and we went to Siam. We went to game zone and played some games like kids. I was so bad at it and it made them laugh. Nam was the top gamers I thought. She won lot of games we played. We had have fun.

"Oh!" someone called my name. I saw P'Pong came approach us. He smiled at us. We wai him.

"What are you boys doing here?" he looked at two girls beside us, "Having dates?" he winked.

"This is Nam and Peach, my friends. You have met them before. And no, we just hang around!" The girls wai to him.

"Are you here alone, P?" Sun asked.

"Nope. I am with Oh's favorite P..."

"P'Namking? Where? Where?" I asked him in very excited voice. Well, I couldn't help because P'Namking is my favorite P. She is very kind and she is like my older sister.

"Oi... Why you seem more excited to meet her than me?" P'Pong protested.

"Because I love her more than you, P!"

"I shouldn't let you meet her then!"

"Too late, P!" I smiled.

I saw a beautiful girl came to us. She gave us big lovely smile, especially to me. She is P'Namking. She look like goddess. P'Pong is lucky to have her as his girlfriend.

 P'Pong is lucky to have her as his girlfriend

"Oh!"

She hugged me and vice versa, I hugged her back. She smell so nice. We were hugging like forever until P'Pong seperated us. He look so jealous. It was so funny when I saw P'Pong got jealous over me.

"Like someone is getting jealous" She whispered. I chuckled. She loved to make her boyfriend got jealous. And she always used me to make him jealous. Because why? Because he knew she loves me more than him. Haha.

"So, who are these girls?" and then she looked at Sun, "And another cute boy again

"So, who are these girls?" and then she looked at Sun, "And another cute boy again. You, be my lil brother like Oh!"

She came to Sun and pinched his cheek. She loved to do that to cute boy, I guessed. She did that to me everytime we met.

I introduced my friends to her. She asked us to join them. We refused at first but she forced us to join. He dragged me with Sun. We trapped in her arms. Like or not, the girls had to come along.

We sat in one of the restaurant. She sat between me and Sun. P'Pong with the girls sat opposite us. P'Pong seem not happy at all.

"Sometime I wonder, who is your real boyfriend?" he asked her.

"For now, this two cute boys are my date" she joked. And that made him frowned. He called the waitress and ordered foods for us. In a blink eyes, all the plates are empty as soon as the foods came.

"Are you guys starving?"

"Very!" we replied in unity.

"So, tell me Peach and Nam. Are you girls their girlfriend?" P'Namking curious.

"No P but I wish" Nam replied as a joke, "Sun rejected me" she added as she showed her fake sad face.

"Same as me P, Oh rejected me" Peach spoke up.

We, Sun and I, glared at them when P'Pong and P'Namking took their side. They pittied them. They told us if we waste a good chance. I could see they smiled evily to us. Damn. Those girls were taking revenge to us. Such a friend they are.

"Don't worry Nong. You will find a boyfriend who are better than this two cute devils beside me" P'Namking said as she ruffled our hair and pinched our cheek.

"Don't worry, P. We are moving on now" Nam said, "And beside that, they already have...." she couldn't finish her words because someone showed up. Everyone looked at them. Copper and Inn.

They looked at us. Me and Sun. Their eyes was full with flare of fire. I could see they was burning inside. I could see I was burning alive in his eyes.

There was no way to escape from this two boys who were staring at us with anger. And P'Namking made it more worst. She put her arms around our shoulders and pulled us closer to her.

Okay, I thought we will gonna die soon. Me and Sun will die because of their jealousy. They held our hands. Copper dragged me away and Inn did the same thing to my best friend, Sun. We dragged by them in opposite way. Leaving our friends in confusion.

I looked at Sun who was dragged away by Inn. He did the same to me. I gave him look. Shit. Sun, wish you luck! Come back alive, please!

And hope I can do the same. I prayed.

Dear my beloved readers again, if we won't meet in next chapter it means I am dead. Thanks for reading my story. I afraid we won't meet again in future. And if you love me, thank you for loving me. I will miss you guys. Sincerely, your beloved favorite cute handsome character, Oh!

-----------------------------------------------------

I am sorry, I made this chapter so short
But hope you like it

Xoxo